[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dump gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>gf eating more and more
>now at "healthy" 70kg at <1.70m
>she's not doing any chores at home, lazy af
>no hobbies
>no friends
>she's freakin' beta, but at least was a 8.5/10 before getting fat, now a 6/10
>we're having sex two times a month
>she doesn't like it, wants to do it less or not at all

What should I do? Not feeling attracted to her anymore and I want a lot more sex than her.
Can I convince her otherwise or should I dump her?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18132645
>litteraly list all reasons to dump her and none to stay with her

dont be a faggot just dump her ass
>>
>>18132645
Obviously, cut financial and emotional support immediately and start to look for new gf and then dumb
>>
It seems like it isn't just the weight that is causing an issue. If she managed to lose the weight, do you think you would be happy to stay with her?

If not, it's probably time to end the relationship. If you still want to be with her, you could try discussing the issue with her. It would be heartbreaking to hear, but I'm sure she is well aware of the weight she has gained. She'll either get angry and want to leave you anyway, or she will realise there is an issue and try to improve herself.
>>
This may sound radical to someone who think it's a good idea to seek relationship advice on a Romanian tractor tuning board, but how about you talk to her about it?

Gaining weight and not having the energy to do housework could be an indication of depression or other mental issues. No social life or hobbies would certainly correlate with that.
>>
Do this OP
>>18132766
That would be good time to abandon ship as well.
>>
>>18132771
Well, yeah, if you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18132732 >>18132727

OP here, thanks for the replies.
She wasn't always like that and as I said, she was a solid 8.5 before eating so much, so definitely above what I could hope for.

I'll see whether she wants to try a diet and do sport with me.

Her positives:
She can cook well.
Actually likes me.
>>18132766
Nah, don't think so. By her own words, she just got lazy over time.
>>
>>18132795
10 antidepressant pills have been deposited into your account
>>
I would dump her

It sounds like you're not having fun anymore
>>
>>18132795
It's not his job to save someone unrelated to him. Especially if hes not a licensed psychologist.
Best to cut losses and move on
>>
>>18132796
that's... not a lot of good points.

it doesnt matter who she used to be, you're dating her present self
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.