[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brain disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0183.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I was born with autism my parents remember me as being special and saw me that way my whole life as I grew I got smarter and smarter soon scoring 96th percentile on ap tests,my parents still remembered me as being stupid, this became a deadly situation when I got a brain disease nobody knew I had a brain disease no matter how severe and obvious the disease became they attribute it to my autism they even put me in a autistic school with low functioning people who can barely speak I had to fight hard to get switched to a more challenging school using my old tests and essays to get out of that stupid school but the disease is still undiagnosed is there anything I can do or am I doomed to be retarded and then have no option but suicide?
>>
>>18132632
Care to elaborate about this 'deadly brain disease'?
>>
>>18132632
only on 4chan
>>
It's taking away all my memories I can't remember words if you read the picture
>>
>hurr i am smart
>to smart 2 learn how 2 rotate picture though

Get out, autist.
>>
>>18132709
I have a brain disease never said I was smart
>>
>>18132738
I think autism is a brain disease.
>>
>>18132753
Oh yeah well what about my 99.9 percentile block design scores that many other artists have actually we have our own robotics team
>>
>>18132760
I think it's apparent to everyone on here that you have a brain disease.
>>
>>18132779
So how can I get help
>>
>>18132825
Ignore that fag, go to a general practice doctor and explain to him what you told us. Stress that you think you have a brain disease and you need it checked.

We aren't doctors and that's all the actual advice you can really get about your situation from 4chan.
>>
>>18132632
Reading your note in the pic I can say that similar instances like that happen to me as well. I'm not sure if this type of thing is normal and happens to everyone in some form, or if it actually is a serious issue caused by some underlying disease.

I have no advice on how to treat it, but at least acknowledge that you're not alone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.