[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to dance? I went out last week with friend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: raw.gif (722KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
722KB, 350x496px
How do I learn to dance? I went out last week with friend and we ended in the club. I tried to dance but it was just awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>>18132597
Ask friends to teach you
>>
Before people have knowledge/mastery you have mimicry. Just pick someone out a bit further away and do something similar until you build a repitoire and then practice.
>>
>>18132597

Take lessons
>>
>>18132597
Step one is to get rhythm in the first place.

Listen to jazz fusion, funk, disco, and new wave

Jamiroquai is an excellent band to listen to for rhythm. The bass player fucking cooks all the time.
>>
>>18132597
This is gonna sound weird but: learn an instrument, ideally drums or bass.

Learning an instrument forces you to pay attention to the timing of a song, the measures and the beat and eventually it just comes naturally

t. I play 5 instruments and all my musician friends are at least decent at dancing.
>>
>>18132597
Ask a sister, cousin or friend-who-is-a-girl to teach you. Girls love doing that.
>>
>>18132597

i wouldnt worry about it too much. people go there to dance in the dark, not to watch you dance.
>>
Turn your mind of and move to the beat. Take salsa lessons and fuck latinas in the process
>>
Copy whatever Jamiroquai does in his videos.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.