[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it worth apologizing to an ex? I was the one who was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3251463543.png (37KB, 114x110px) Image search: [Google]
3251463543.png
37KB, 114x110px
When is it worth apologizing to an ex?

I was the one who was largely at fault for us breaking up a while ago (Maybe 70-30, my fault and hers. She was manipulative and I was apathetic and unresponsive the entire time to everything). We were friends for years before we tried dating, and it destroyed our friendship. Would it be worth apologizing since it was largely on me and attempt to make amends, or would it be too little too late and better to let it die? I don't want anything out of it, just for her to know that I now understand what I did wrong. The guilt has been killing me for months.
>>
If it's been 5-6 months or maybe even over 3 then I feel like it's cool to apologize.

Don't think you'll be happy afterwards though. You hurt someone, and then you want to apologize and "make it right" so you can sleep better?
>>
>>18132561

I did this. We met up and fucked for a few weeks after. Things were going swimmingly, that is, until the girls squad caught wind and sent the canoe into a fucking iceberg

We no longer talk

Hope those bitches get the herp
>>
Move on, dont dwell on it. Her making you want to apologize is just another manipulation. Forget and forgive yourself.
>>
>>18132561
It's been a little over 5 months. It's less for myself (I won't lie and say it isn't for myself at all) but more because I will always care for her and want to let someone I care about as much as her that what I did was unacceptable.
>>
>>18132504
Had a similiar situation and the apologizing is fucking annoying and made me hate the person even more.

Don't do it, there's no point besides your selfish feelings of wanting to be forgiven.
>>
>>18132504

>apologizing
>worth

you apologize because you are sorry, not because you get something out of it.

apologizing means you did the wrong thing, and saying so would be the right thing to do, regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>18134036
I said I wasn't looking to get anything out of it. I more so meant worth it as in "would I get myself into more trouble", but I suppose that also falls under what you said as well.
>>
>>18134137

i mean nothing you described sounds like you'd get in 'trouble'
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.