[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend tells guy we won't be together forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (2MB, 6000x3560px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
2MB, 6000x3560px
Background: Late 20's, 3 years together, live together.

Girlfriend has been acting strange for weeks, figure I should do some snooping and check her facebook messages. I know, wrong, but where there's smoke there's usually fire.

She's been hanging out with an old friend without telling me, and he's deeply in love with her, she tells him she's happy right now with me but it's a relationship that won't last forever, and maybe they have a future.

Advice, preferable mature, please. What shall I do?
>>
>>18132358
Begin to emotionally detach from her. By her comments she already has from you and wants him and she needs him to hang in there a little while longer as she works on her exit from the relationship
>>
Do you honestly need advice on that??

Just dump her, give zero explanation so that you don't have to tell her you peeked her facebook. At most, someday when she's with that guy in the future, just text her "that was why" and block in all social media to mindfuck her.
>>
>>18132358
pressure her into A2M and then dump her right after for being a skank

do your best to ruin sex for her
>>
won't be together through this weekend with that kind of behavior.

kick this thirsty whore to the curb and move on.

I don't care if you have to move back in with mommy, lose this bitch and get your life on track.
>>
Stab her
>>
>>18132358

Maybe she says that as a way to put him down gently, since he's an old friend? If she was really considering him, she'd more straightforward and not say how happy she is with you.

As your relationship not lasting forever, have you already talked with her about your future together, about mariage, about children?
>>
>>18132390

She says she's happy, but I'm not her soulmate, she thinks he is.
>>
Dump her, if she asks why just tell you don't want to be in the relationship anymore, you don't need to explain more than that.
>>
You don't need to spite her.. Being bitter leads to nothing good. Just dump her and wish her well through your clenching teeth.
>>
>>18132408

No, I want to tell her, we've been really happy I thought until I discovered this. Plus, I do want one small spite of telling her to have fun with a guy that has no job, car, and lives with his parents.
>>
>>18132428

It might work out better if you just advertise that to your social circle, rather than her directly. Because this way you give her time and opportunity to spin the narrative her way if you tell her first.

And then dump her. No contact. No nothing.

Also, my advice? Wait a year or two before you kidnap and torture her to death.
>>
>>18132428

The maximum spite you can give her is being happ y after breaking up, instead of mourning the end of the relationship.

Not knowing why is WAY worse. Women hate to be left in the dark with mysteries. If you straight up tell her why, she'll probably feel guilt for a while and then make amends with herself that it was her fault and move on.

On the other hand, if you don't tell her and just go on with her life, she'll keep wondering what the reason was. If she gave away signs that she planned to leave you, or if you were cheating on her or planning to, if you just weren't happy and why, and so on.

The first option you give one question mark with an imediate answer. With the second, you'll give her ton's of question marks that she will probably wonder for the years to come. That my friend, is the real revenge.

Trust me, I was in a really similar situation and I don't regret the least doing what I did.
>>
crap in her shoes.
>>
>>18132459
This seems mature. Gi for it OP
>>
The way women work is that they break up long before they actually tell the guy
She's already subconsciously (or consciously) began that process where she starts to look for faults and reinforce her own feelings till she has convinced herself you aren't a good man.

Just cut all emotional and financial ties asap. You can still fuck her (she is still fucking you right?) but outside of that you should look for new options.
>>
This won't end well for you. Just accept the fact she's right. From the moment she said you two don't have a future, you don't. Break up with her, give her no explanation.

I'm sorry, Anon.
>>
>>18132436
Honestly, I wouldn't fault him if he did kill her. Life has enough unavoidable sadness as it is. People who compound that by hurting and poisoning others when it's completely avoidable should just go die.
>>
>>18132405
>She says she's happy, but I'm not her soulmate, she thinks he is.
LOOOOOOOOOL
TELL HER TO GO BE WITH HIM INSTEAD AND LET HER GO

remember to pack your/her stuff (depends on who owns the house) so that you won't have to see her face again or show yours.
>>
>>18132358
You can't possibly be this dumb, can you? You have to break up and find a decent woman. This chick is increasing her emotional distance from you and it's only a matter of time before she cheats.
>>
Start making an exit plan and breakup with her.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18132358
her guy friend is plan B OP and she is making him a backup. also if I was you I would let be but show her that you are better then the guy friend.
>>
Actions talk much more about people than their words. Women want to feel liked and loved, so she tells this other guy what he want to hear to keep him orbiting her, but there's no way of knowing if she actually feels this way. Also the fact that women like love stories and she probably gets excited by the idea of this pseudo triangle where to men want her and she suffers because she loves both different ways, etc.

I'd be much more worried about the fact that she's been meeting with other guys without you knowing. Does it once, does it twice.

As for what should you do, I say confront her
>>
More please
>>
>>18132358
dump her immediately. why would you even consider tolerating such disrespect?
>>
File: 1489628381114.jpg (104KB, 718x642px) Image search: [Google]
1489628381114.jpg
104KB, 718x642px
dump
dump
dump
exit stage left, or right just exit asap.
dont say a word just leave.
>>
>>18132358
>it's a relationship that won't last forever,

This is the only thing to say to her before teling her to fuck off.
>>
>>18132588
>become a cuck

nice solution you got there faggot.
>>
Dump her, she's probably already cheating on you.

Make you sure you grab your stuff first though, women will destroy it if you dump her first.

If she lives with you, kick her out.
>>
I have to hold off a few days, like I said we live together, more please and thank you.
>>
>>18132358
She's going to fucking leave you. They'll be fucking soon. This just happened to me two weeks ago; once I find him, I'm going to fucking skin him like the fucking Predator.
>>
>>18132436
>Also, my advice? Wait a year or two before you kidnap and torture her to death.

This. I'm going to wait until it's either the anniversary of my ex and her new honey, or the birth of their firstborn, and then really get crackalackin'
>>
whatever you do, anticipate her denying it 100% the whole way, even after you break up, even if you rub her nose in the evidence.
>>
Keep this up please folks, I will update.
>>
>be a total piece of shit
How about just talk to her? Tell her you noticed her behavior and are worried. It might end in a breakup, but at least you won't poison yourself with darkness.
>>
>>18133868
I will keep bumping, very curious to know how it all goes. I've never had a relationship in my life so I have to live vicariously through 4chan and soap operas.
>>
>>18133970
Yeah OP, just give her a chance to be more careful covering her tracks next time. Marry her too so you can become a full-fledged cuck.
>>
Tell her you don't see the relationship going anywhere and just break up with her first like it was your idea all along. Then I guess go cry like a bitch but eventually move on.
>>
How'd it go, OP?
>>
>>18132358
just break up with her. Trust is over. You don't trust her (obviously) and she (also obviously) shouldn't trust you. You can't have a serious relationship without trust.
>>
>>18135319

OP here. Doing it tomorrow, for reasons. I trusted her for years, but when someone starts acting differently, that's red flags. Not having done this would've wasted years of my life.
>>
>>18132428

>No i want to tell her
The only thing you'll be hurting by saying anything is yourself bud. Women do not give an absolute shit about you or anything that happens once they've decided to leave you.
>>
>>18136007
Bro, quit pussyfooting around. Grab your trusty shotgun, roll up on these bitches, and waste 'em both.
>>
>>18133970

>muh darkness

What a cuck.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.