[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to encourage your girl to be more feminine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1485392719068.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485392719068.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
I've been seeing this girl for a little bit, and probably her biggest flaw is that she is not very feminine. I realize that that being the biggest flaw isn't the end of the world and it means everything else is pretty good for the most part, but a girl acting and behaving like a lady is very important to me.

I'm a fairly manly man and I don't really know how to begin advising, encouraging, or giving tips on becoming more womanly. She emulates me in some ways that I lead which has been very positive, but do I need to find her feminine role models or something?
>>
>>18132063

buy her a dress and say that she would look really cute in it
>>
>>18132063
Trying to change your gf makes you an asshole, I think you should just break up with her and find someone that suits your tastes.

You can say "oh babe you look so nice when you wear this" or "I love this hairstyle/trend and bet it would look amazing on you" but if she doesn't feel comfortable doing that, leave it.
>>
File: 1460751964020-weed.jpg (62KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1460751964020-weed.jpg
62KB, 453x604px
>>18132063
So if she wanted you to be less macho, you'd be ok with that?

She's not going to change and she shouldn't have to. Since she's assertive, she's going to end up resenting you. Either get used to it or move on.
>>
>>18132081
This.

If your girlfriend told you to wear pink shirts, watch reality shows and start knitting because that's how she likes her men wouldn't you tell her to fuck off?
Just embrace who she is, or leave her if you dislike her.
>>
Not being femenine is not a flaw. If you wanted a lady why didn't you date one?
>>
Jesus everyone tearing apart OP's asshole. Have any of you even been in a long term relationship?

>>18132063
Give us more context to the relationship. How long and what do you mean more feminine?
>>
>>18132279
no one has "torn apart OP's asshole" they're just giving practical advice

you cannot fundamentally change someone like he wants to and it's stupid to try. date someone you actually like for who they are. that's the answer. end of story.
>>
My gf burps and farts in front of me, and I do so. We make the dirtiest jokes and even check out girls on the street. She's practically a bro with a pussy, and doesn't look manly at all. She just acts like and ogress lol

While I do miss a tiny bit of feminility every once in a while, I'd take the ogress any day. Way more fun and less tyring.
>>
>>18132288
But he's not fundamentally changing her unless she's some borderline dyke.
>>
>>18132295
if OP's gf was on here making a thread asking "How to encourage my bf to be less masculine?" you would tell her to fuck off. and he probably would too. someone's personality and mannerisms are definitely fundamental traits.
>>
>>18132306
Actually, how can I make my bf more manly is a pretty legitimate question.
He wants her to be "more feminine" like one would want their gf to be "less lazy". It's a trait that isn't a deal breaker, but having a small change wouldn't be that bad.
And OP, you could try to buy her feminine clothes, compliment her when she does something feminine, call her cute without making her feel bad for being masculine.
>>
>>18132306
The female equivalent of this thread would be a girl trying to make her bf more masculine, not less.
>>
>>18132063
ya, dont date a feminazi bull dyke liberal cunt rag
>>
>>18132334
No it wouldn't because OP already said he's a "fairly manly man"
>>
>>18132063
Behaving like a lady. Oh God.
>>
>>18132336
It's not about the person making the thread but the so, a woman would want a manly men in the same way op wants a feminine woman.
>>
Rape her.
>>
>>18132342
Yes it is about the person making the thread. Read what I said, I was talking about OP's gf trying to do the same shit he's doing.
>>
show her /r/redpillwomen
>>
>>18132383
And I was taking about any hypothetical girl.
>>
>>18132063

If behaving like a lady is important to you, what attracted you to her in the first place? What are her redeeming factors that allowed you to initially overlook the "not feminine enough" issue?
>>
>>18132385
Then you shouldn't have replied to me idiot
>>
>>18132084

Blue hair detected
>>
>>18132334
(Different Anon here)
Would that be any different though? Asking to make him more masculine? Still would make people upset

>What a bitch. Stop leading him on, if you wanted a Chad you should have went for Chad. You're just going to cheat on him anyway. Break up now.
>>
Femanon here who gets told a lot I'm not ladylike, neither in dress or in act. And I agree with those who say you can't change a person, sometimes they don't even know how to change although they'd like to. That's just how they are. I know I would benefit from a change.

As another anon suggested, you gotta give more details. How do you think she could be more feminine? While there's a consensus on what femininity is, some people understand it differently: charm, grace, delicacy, vulnerability, unassertive, helplessness, fickleness/shallowness, clothing, etc. Any or all of them.
>>
>>18132063
Did you know she was unladylike from the beginning? If so, why did you start dating if that was important to you. It's unrealistic to impose new ideals on someone else.
>>
>>18132063
>I've been seeing this girl
No, you haven't.

...Or do you mean stalking her online?
>>
Holy fuck, why has this OP gotten so many replies.

Apparently everyone on here thinks they too will some day be dating super models and posting in an online autistic image board about her femininity
>>
>>18132063

Psst guess what?
Feminine doesn't actually exist.
The behavoirs you see women put on that you consider "girly" is acting.
Women are just normal people, when there aren't men around to watch we act pretty much like the boys. We just giggle alot more .
Teehee

Acting dependant and helpless is merely a tool of seduction. In the same way men will act accomplished and capable when some of ya'll can barely wipe your own butt.

Now if it's just clothing style, sure u can get her to wear a dress or two but who she is, is exactly who she is. The longer you're together, the further the facade of "femininity" will fade because she will be more comfortable being herself around you
>>
>>18132084
You voted for Hillary, didn't you...
you violet-haired roastie hambeast dyke you...
>>
fuck off
>>
>>18132084

i thought the foot was a cock at first
>>
>>18132701
lol roastie detected
>>
>>18132701

lol what is this bullshit. how can gender dysmorphia be real if genders arent real. you fucking pseudo-intellectual dipshit. hormones fucking exist.
>>
>>18132063
Women are allowed to build the entirety of their relationship on changing their man. But if a guy tries to change anything about his partner, he's a manipulative asshole.
>>
>>18132063
Listen anon, I didn't read anything everybody else has said but I can tell you right now that you need to change your way of thinking.

First and foremost, her characteristics aren't flaws simply because you don't like them. Don't ever make a woman feel like there's something wrong with her just because you think there's room for improvement. I'm speaking from experience here, not trying to be an asshole.

She is who she is and she doesn't need to change. You shouldn't feel the need to change her. The only person you're responsible for changing is yourself. If you love her then you need to love all of her, even the traits you don't necessarily care for. The logic of "she'd be perfect if only ___" is seriously toxic and you'll never be satisfied.

Granted, it's human nature to be unsatisfied, but I'm telling you man to man, either accept her for who she is or move on. If she's perfect aside from this little thing, then just accept that and focus on the positive. I'm sure she doesn't like literally EVERYTHING about you. But if you can't get over it for some stupid reason and absolutely won't accept her manly traits, then you should just find somebody who's absolutely feminine and work from there. DONT try to change her.
>>
>>18134500

this is bullshit. there are literally billions of women in the world. if yours is defective, return it and get a new one
>>
>>18134509
>If you can't get over it then you should just fined somebody who's feminine and work from there
>Find somebody
>Who's different

That's literally what I said. I can't tell if I'm drunk or you can't read, but let me simplify my post.

Don't try changing her, nothing good comes of it. Either accept her or find somebody else.
>>
>>18134509

Lol this is the mentality that lead guys to convince their gfs to have "open relationships" and then get buttblasted when their gfs have a ton of sex and find 3 new bfs in a week while they get nothing. It's you that gets traded in.
>>
>>18134386

Its still classified as a mental disorder.
Even men who think they're women have an outdated belief that we think and act entirely different.
Gender division is learned from childhood only in households that reinforce it. Pink vs blue, dolls v.s. army men etc.
When left to their own devices, a little girl will play just like the boys until they're told it's not for girls. Just as some little boys enjoy dressing and playing with dolls until they're told its "gay"
>>
>>18134383

Litterally your response to anything you disagree with, i bet you have very limited exposure to women
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.