[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first date give advice pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Benefits-Of-Date.jpg (37KB, 600x246px) Image search: [Google]
Benefits-Of-Date.jpg
37KB, 600x246px
im going on a date soon with a girl i met on tinder, give me advice pls
>>
>>18132037
Dating is outdated.
>>
>>18132054
thanks for the advice you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>18132037
Bump while I drunkenly get it together
>>
Okay, be smiling, let her look at you, dress well but not so well that it looks like you spent more than 15 minutes getting there. Greet her, give her a compliment, the trick is to what you compliment her on, go for accessories, if she has an earring or bracelet or whatever, do that. Once you get into it keep it about her, ask her questions then get into her answer. Be genuine, show interest in her interests. Eventually she will ask you a question, while she does want the info, what she really wants is for you to ask that question. So answer it, quickly but again, be honest, she's asked you to talk about yourself for a minute. But then yeah, after that, you've pretty much got it. Believe in yourself, understand you're trying to make someone happy. It's selfish of you not to try to achieve that. Keep talking. Watch her body language,you will know if she's not into you. Don't try to worm around it. But if she is and you know it, when you part and she turns to walk away, give her a "hey," and if she turns and you feel the reciprocation, grab her arm and go for the kiss. It has to be short, don't push for a long one unless she does.

Then boom, you will know if you're getting the second date. Be good, faggot. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>18132054
And while I'm here. Some advice for you. Not everyone is against dating and monogamous relationships. As much as some people like to say we are not monogamous creatures or that dating is outdated/overrated, it's not that simple. Romantic relationships are different to everyone. It's built in to your personality.

Take an MBTI test, you will be very interested in the result and you will learn a lot about yourself. You'll find a lot of the insignificant things you do are actually serious parts about who you are, upon further research.

I am an ENFJ. Posts like these, these are me, this is what I do. And as an ENFJ. I'm really only looking for that one girl. Sure yeah I have no problem with hookups. But committed relationships are really my thing.

What you said is more "adventurer," it's not a bad thing. Just understand, not all guys (and by extension, people) think/feel the way you do.

Be good faggot, don't fuck it up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.