[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race-mixing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5644.jpg (212KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5644.jpg
212KB, 450x700px
I'm in love with someone who is of a different race.

I come from a very conservative esstinally all white community in the north eastern part of the States.

In my town I don't ever remember seeing blacks unless I traveled outside the surrounding towns. The blacks I did encounter were usually not model citizens.

As a young kid my parents never spoke about race negatively. I was taught that everyone was "equal" and the "same". I rarely ever thought about race. Some of my friends were harsher on race thinking back. For instance, I remember once a childhood friend showing me his grandfather's Klan outfit from an old chest without me understanding what it was...and also the loads of jokes that were told...even still I strongly believed that races were all equal.
Then I met a black girl in college. Now we are in a serious relationship. She has manners, education, works (Nurse), and loves/cares about me. But sometimes in the back of mind I feel like this is all wrong.

My family and friends treat me differently as do hers. I see and read all these opinions on blacks...and it depresses me. When we do have kids will they be just as confused? Will they even resemble me? Will they hate themselves?
I want to live an uncomplicated life. She isn't a bad person. She's actually one the best people I've ever met. She's very religious, intelligent, humble, and respectful. I love her so much. However, the reply and views that our relationship generates confuse me...

Am I being pussy? Should I just not give a flying fuck and be happy? Should I just accept the fact that life is suppose to be messy?
>>
If she's not a nigger I don't see a problem here
>>
It's impossible to live a life free of judgement. Fuck it, be happy.
>>
>>18131948
Well she is obviously a nigger. I personally dislike race mixing, but as a med student i can tell you that from a genetic standpoint mix-race individuals are healthier than 100% blacks/whites. And yet, imo mulattos are ugly.
>>
>>18131948
Very far from that.

Both her parents were African Immigrants, and she was actually taught that black Americans were bad. They still strongly believe that...

Her family is very respectable; educated,morals, religious, strict, etc.
They actually accept our relationship more then my own family...which admittedly saddens me
>>
>>18131952
One of her brothers actually has sickle-cell. So her being with me gives her a good advantage.

As for the mulittos...I thinks it's largely based on the parents looks. I'm average, but she has very pretty features; almond eyes, smaller lips, beautiful teeth, etc. she's just super super dark
>>
>>18131951
Thanks anon
>>
>>18131945
>Am I being pussy?
Yes.

>Should I just not give a flying fuck and be happy?
Yes.

>Should I just accept the fact that life is suppose to be messy?
Yes.

Dial back your relationship with your family. You don't need their input, and if they force negative comments on you, then it's a good idea to cut them out of your life for trying to impede your happiness. You're in a relationship with her, not your family. When you're old, sick and need someone to wipe your ass, they aren't going to be the ones there for you. It's going be her (and your potential offspring) surrounding you.
>>
>>18131959
Thanks that's basically what I needed to hear.

I don't think I will ever dramatically cut them off, but I have been associating with them less & less. The things my mother has said, and the way my older brother ignores me...all very strange. But nonetheless you are right. We live pretty seperate lives as it is from my family.

I also need to stop reading imflammorty news/articles regarding race... and going on sites like /pol/. After awhile all that stuff gets to you...The view points are extreme and can really create false realities.
>>
>>18131966
You don't have to cut them off completely. However, if they can't even show you and your partner basic respect, then they don't deserve to interact with either of you (or your children--if you have them, make sure you're always present when they're around your family). You have to show them that their actions will not be tolerated and set up boundaries.

>I also need to stop reading imflammorty news/articles regarding race... and going on sites like /pol/. After awhile all that stuff gets to you...The view points are extreme and can really create false realities.
Yeah, I'd recommend avoiding certain boards. They're unhealthy no matter your situation.
>>
>>18131956
She can always carry the gene for sickle-cell, as carrier women show no symptoms. If you do end up having male kids, they can have sickle.
>>
>>18131945
Miscegenation is a crime to your children and humanity. The European race is too valuable to be thrown away, dont you care about your heritage/culture? If you had a family with this girl you would be taking that away from your children, they would be neither black nor white, how do you think that would effect their identity?

Im sure she is a wonderful girl but have some respect for your culture and hers. We are not all the same and thats fine, thats what makes the world interesting, but miscegenation ruins that. People say we will all be the same color 100 years from now, how is that positive, one big indistinguishable blob? Please dont do it OP, you can find a white girl with the same great qualities that she has.
>>
>>18131945
Ignore what your family says, after a while one of two things will happen.
A)They will accept your choice of partner, and do their best to put aside their prejudices
B) Continue giving you shit for it to a point you can't handle anymore
If B happens just cut them out of your life. Yes family is important, but more so is your future. If you truly see a life with this girl then it may come down to this.
>>
File: 1457035796782.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457035796782.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>18131992
wow you sound more /pol/ than these guys>>18131952 >>18131948
>>
File: jew2.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
jew2.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
Yes, you should marry her and have lots of babies. Love is love, I don't see colour, DO YOU?
>>
>>18132416
>Love is love
This.

All that matters is the emotions you feel, goy. Just be happy and make sure to have a lot of mulatto babies.
>>
>>18131983
Thanks. We've dealt with negative views for years, but the idea of our future children facing similar views fucks with me. I don't want them to hate themselves. That's something I'm going to need to work on learning about. I think encouraging them to feel good about each side (ex. teaching both histories/culture) will help. It's actually cool to have different perspectives...we pick the best of our cultures and teach that to our children..I do agree that I will need to be around my family if they are around our future children. I don't think they would ever act/say anything bad, but my mom sometimes doesn't think before she speaks. Thanks, I am going to avoid negative views

>>18131986
Yes. Most likely she's a carrier. For her brother to have sickle-cell both parents must be carriers. Making her chances of carrying the gene at 50%. There's a 25% chance that she doesn't have the gene and 25% that she has sickle cell (she doesn't).

I'm not worried about it because I'm white (northern) and the chances of me carrying the sickle-cell gene is very small. In order for our offspring to be at risk for having sickle cell we both would need to be carriers. It would be a good idea though to get tested just in-case. Sickle cell is awful.

>>18132044
Yeah I will say it was worse the first two years of our relationship. Initially my family was just in pure shock. They are mostly over it, but sometimes I will hear my mom telling me some shitty things. And my brother. I have no idea what his problem is...

>>18132421
Thank you
>>
>I'm in a relationship with someone I love very much
>Racists think our love is wrong
>Maybe I should sacrifice our happiness for the sake of their bigotry and the pain and confusion it causes

ffs people have some fucking backbone. If your family is racist and you aren't, you have to try and make them see things from a different perspective. Bigotry in all forms stems from ignorance.
>>
>>18131945
It might have something to do with me being a city slick, but the fact that someone is having this problem in [current year], in the US, is just fucking bizarre to me.

I'd suggest moving somewhere that isn't stuck in the fifties, if possible.
>>
>>18132882
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>18131945
Just don't have kids
>>
>>18131945
>Will they even resemble me?
No. If you aren't okay with this, break up now.

>Will they hate themselves?
Only if they're told they're "part white" and therefore not black. They are black. Everyone will see them as black. You have to raise them with positive black role models or they'll be disasters.
>>
>>18131945
If you had said that you wanted to marry a man, the anons would have been applauding you.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18133361

>Encouraging people to combat racism with intelligent discourse makes you from tumblr
>>
>>18133386
Watch this thread and count how many faggot positive comments vs how many race positive comments this thread gets.
>>
>>18133405
She can't act for shit.
>>
>>18133409

>She can't act for shit.

Ok.
>>
>>18131945
If you think she is right for you, then why should you care what others think? And honestly mixed race kids take different traits from both parents. I'm a mixed race girl and look more like my white father with olive skin. I was never confused growing up and had a good childhood. Overall, there are racist assholes everywhere and if you can't deal with the side glances and stares then maybe the relationship is not for you.
>>
>>18131945
If we're talking about forming a family, you should be aware of what youre doing in a racial sense by race-mixing and answer yourself some questions.

First of all, you can not choose your identity, and more importantly, your kids wont be able to. I am a mixed race myself and as i get racially aware i realize that i will never have what full-blooded have- a home in the radical sense, a home of similar genes, similar land, similar spirit, similar culture, similar history. Race determines part of your identity and being mixed-race means being torn apart and belonging nowhere, not in the sense that others do. Theres a deep sense for your ancestory that is gone when they are all over the place. Being mixed-race means having weak roots.
You should question yourself if you are willing to put children out in the world that would eventually stand before the same problems as any other mixed. If they look black they might search for their home in the black culture, one that no sane person would like to embrace imo. Ask yourself what culture you want to embrace. The one of your forebears, or do you want to "follow your love" and make your offspring essentially rootless.
Be aware that race is a thing. The tribes were your extended family. In 1984 the family and culture (especially the language) gets destroyed to make people rootless and therefore weak.
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18133453

>Race determines part of your identity and being mixed-race means being torn apart and belonging nowhere

>Being mixed-race means having weak roots.

Utter horseshit. This is bait.

Being mixed race is not a hinderance. Cultural identity has almost nothing to do with genetic purity. I'm half black and half hawaiian/pacific islander. I've never felt like I didn't belong, people just kept telling me I was supposed to because the only point of reference they have is white culture, which typically says if you're anything other than 100% white you don't belong.

I love my Hawaiian roots. I love my African American roots. I, nor anyone I've met has ever expressed having "weak roots". That's bullshit. I grew up with food and music and culture from both sides and I never felt for once like my mixed background was ever some kind of hinderance to embracing ALL of the aspects of where I came from. Inherently, that makes no fucking sense because cultural identity ESPECIALLY in America has nothing to do with blood.

Southern barbecue came from Africa. Blues and Rap and Rock and Roll was started by blacks. The fast food and pastries you eat everyday originated in France, Russia, Italy, Mexico etc. Modern football originated in London. EVERYTHING you love and experience on a day to day basis was invented by a different race or culture.

If you ever talk to anyone who says that you can't call a certain race or culture your home because you're only half then that person fucking sucks and you should find someone to talk to that isn't an idiot.
>>
>>18131945
Anon, you have to choose between the opinions of others and your love for this woman. It all depends on how important being a moral, loving person is to you. If you hope to be a good person, then tell those other losers in your family to step the fuck back. If you'd rather be popular than right, respectfully end it.

But the fact that you even ask this worries me. She deserves someone who is committed. I can understand having doubts (it's human nature,) but you can't seriously believe that dumping her because of your idiot relatives or her idiot relatives is actually a good idea, right?
>>
>>18131956
>but she has very pretty features; almond eyes, smaller lips, beautiful teeth, etc. she's just super super dark

>>
>>18133453
Identity is culture, which is learned, m8. You can LITERALLY Honky-fy any kid by raising them with Honky ways. They'll honk it up when they're adults as a result. You're just a lazy right-wing bitch who won't fund education but complains about people not thinking the way he wants them to. Bitch, you gotta MAKE people think like you by teaching them.
>>
>>18133524
Southern barbecue did not come from africa.
>>
>>18133555

>Southern barbecue did not come from africa.

It absolutely did. It came over with the slaves. Look it up.
>>
>>18131945
you're being a giant faggot
choosing the look of others over your love, that's fucking coward.
break the cycle, your family will get used to it and may actually change their opinion on black people, or at least change their opinion on her, like, she wont count.
>>
>>18132866
about your children, it's all about how and where they grow up. it's wrong to assume they will be miserable because of their color. it's all about if you raise them well and is surrounded by well raised people. you're not the only tolerant person in this world. i grew up in a white neighbourhood in a private school with mostly white people. there was like 4 black kids in our grade. nobody ever gave a fuck. go somewhere not known for its race groups
>>
>>18133453
>home of similar genes, similar land, similar spirit, similar culture, similar history
Note that this isn't something that matters to everyone. I can't really relate to people who are especially preoccupied about this stuff and I don't give a shit about who my ancestors were.
>>
>>18133407
4chan the only website where dudes will have post limit threads seriously discussing dickgirls but you even use the word "black" /pol/ homes in and spams unfunny we wuz 2010 /b/ jokes

it's almost like they're the "shills"
>>
>>18132944
this
>>
>>18131952
That's wrong though. Mixed black/white children have higher health risks and issues across the board, with the exception a slightly lower risk of diabetes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
You might want to get the medical degree refunded, senpai.
>>
>>18133661
>goes to a website that's notorious for being edgy
>upset that its user base is edgy
Maybe plebbit is more your speed.
>>
>>18133524
>everything you love was invented by another culture
Nigga what. Cars, industrialization, computers, and videogames don't come from other cultures, you imbecile. And, factually speaking, mixed race children have more mental illness precisely because they do not fit in.
http://www.sec-ed.co.uk/news/mixed-race-children-at-greater-risk-of-mental-health-issues/

History of barbecue is here. Source your claims about Africans "inventing" barbeque.
http://xroads.virginia.edu/~class/ma95/dove/history.htm

Get dunked, idiot
>>
>>18131945
I would say if you met someone that was smart, nice, and respectable that you love and they love you back, than it doesn't really matter what color their skin is.
desu I don't date blacks for the most part because it's usually a waste of time because 99% are ghetto and stupid so I'm not some libtard preaching equality.
But if you have found love I suggest you hold on as tight as you can and anyone who looks down on you for it can suck a fat one.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.