[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lying at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1021KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 640x1136px
>tfw told coworker that I "stole money" from work. (I work at Salvation Army, found it in a purse) I thought I could trust her.
>tfw told by other coworker to "stop saying what you are saying it you are going to get fired"
>tfw have to go in to work tomorrow acting like I don't know anything

I will probably be asked about what I did at work tomorrow. What's a good lie to say or attempt to show that I didn't take anything? Seems practically impossible to me
>>
>>18131579

say you found a handful of change in the purse so you pocketed it. say at hte time it just seemed like the natural reaction, but assure them that any significant sum of money, even in just the couple dollar range would have gone to them.
>>
Why would you say something like that? Also taking money from a purse if it's not yours is just as dishonest as taking it from the cash register
>>
>>18131589
Because I'm an autist.

I didn't really tell her I stole it, but I said that a different coworker of mine and I found $$

>>18131582
If I do that I'm pretty sure it's a guarantee that I'll be fired. I was thinking of just saying that I was joking around? I mean they can't prove I stole anything
>>
>>18131615
>I didn't really tell her I stole it, but I said that a different coworker of mine and I found $$
That's still being dishonest.

>I mean they can't prove I stole anything
I don't know what your workplace is like so I can't dispute this, but it's going to come across as more than a little shady if you told someone you took money and are now denying it like this.
>>
>>18131624
If I tell them I stole it then I look even shadier, and I lose my job man. I can't afford to do that. Is there any alternative whatsoever?
>>
>>18131627
Why the fuck would you steal in the first place? Are you a literal retard? If you're willing to steal, even if it's petty change, you don't deserve to have a job
>>
>>18131629
I know. It's just a bad habit. All of my coworkers who do my job (accept donations) have and do steal. I only took $20
>>
>>18131638
>$20
I honestly would not be surprised if they fired you on the spot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.