[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl sent me a picture of her with another dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2972.jpg (53KB, 348x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2972.jpg
53KB, 348x333px
Yeah so There's this girl i've been dating for about ~year+6 months and just about 20 mins ago I get a snap from her with another guy flicking me off. I never cheated and I've always tried my best to be a good boyfriend. I don't really wanna try and get her back I just want help finding a way to forget this [spoiler]without drugs/alcohol[/spoiler]
>>
Fuck other girls until you can't even feel your dick
>>
As long as you care, you won't truly forget. If you don't care anymore, is forgetting the best choice? You won't be able to avoid the same mistake again then. Cope with the situation you can't change, do what you need in order to sulk without compromising your future.

But know this, she's a fucking bitch.
>>
>>18131464
>I've always tried my best to be a good boyfriend

Rookie mistake, don't try to please your gf as best as possible, that's boring and they will all cheat on you. You need to be exciting and distant.
>>
>>18131464
No explanation? Did you reply to her at all?
>>
>>18131491
OP here, I didn't reply. I would've just passed it off as a joke if it was one of my friends, but it was someone whose has been wanting her since before we were dating and she was literally on top of him in the picture
>>
>>18131499
also inb4 someone ask for the picture, it was on snapchat and I didn't screenshot
>>
Choose your partners more carefully in the future.
>>
>>18131499
nice
good job not being an autist anon you could've handled it way worse
dont bother acknowledging her ever again. delete her off everything and if she has shit at your place throw it away.
Do you have any hobbies or anything? Try indulging in those more or hanging out with friends/girls. It'll help you forget pretty fast if you're having a good time
>>
>>18131514
oh yeah block her on everything too and do not talk to her if you can or at least do it minimally and nonchalant. whatever you do dont go to any of her pages at all.
>>
>>18131464
Embrace the cuckolding.
>>
>>18131525
I'm not a middle aged white guy
>>
>>18131464
she probably sent it to all her friends not just u, snapchat is garbage, why do u even use it .
>>
You just got the biggest rejection of your life. You are now invincible. Do your damnest to move on and ask out your hottest chick friend.
>>
>>18131518
Kinda hard bc both of us have the same friends(some that I've known since middle school)/hang out spots
>>
>>18131535
Its normal to dump groups of friends and move on. Either you will or she will. Most likely you.
>>
>>18131535
This OP just do this and Problem solved>>18131470
>>
>>18131561
By the way his gf treated him, I suspect OP isn't alpha enough to be able to fulfill that.
>>
>>18131566
Well then just find a hobby much preferably sport, start hanging out with friends and be happy like any normal person
>>
>>18131464
I mean... have you not brought it up to her yet? At least find out if anything was going on before you abandon ship. You'll look really immature if you end up overreacting over nothing (usually though a cheating person will try to convince you that it was nothing, and you're overreacting. Be wary of that bullshit).
>>
>>18131464
That's ridiculous OP I'd just ignore her forever
>>
>>18131545
Hell no op, dont move on those are your friends. Make that fat cunt move on to a smaller less successful penis.
>>
Why not just kill her? This seems like the perfect opportunity to learn how to dispose of a body.
>>
ignore it
and ignore her in the future too
>>
>>18131973

This desu
>>
Does your mutual friend group know?
If so, how did they react to it?
It's a fucked up scenario and if cool with her fucking you over, might need some new friends bud.

Also if the guy makes a big deal about it and you have the opportunity, punch him in the jaw. There are some things men don't do to other men...
>>
>>18131464
Find a girl, preferably one you know.
Tell her what your girlfriend did.
Ask her if she'll give you a peck on the lips so that you can take a picture of it to send to your ex.
???
Profit!
>>
Make shitloads of money.
>>
>>18131575
Don't listen to this beta fuck
>>
>>18131464
Get a hooker, snap one of you balls deep in that hooker back to your now ex.

Or snap back a pick of a sports car, a (forged) bill of sale and say "I guess I should return your birthday present". My buddy had a girl losing her shit when she thought he had bought her a Camero while she was cheating.
>>
Swag
>>
>>18131464
>Yeah so There's this girl i've been dating for about ~year+6 months and just about 20 mins ago I get a snap from her with another guy flicking me off
Why are most relationships this dumb and shallow?
>>
>>18131470
fpbp

/thread
>>
Dont let her come crawling back.
>>
>>18132056
This

If you were together for a year I can imagine something like this. Unless she had her eye on the branch for a long while.

If you are still here, what was the relationship like?
>>
>>18132046
Because one person is invested into maintaining the relationship while the other isn't. As such the invested person lets the one who isn't walk all over them.

Pretty much the only solution to it is to resolve to leave them when they start bothering you. Most people don't have that strength though and would rather just keep trying.
>>
>>18131464
Trying to forget is a lost cause. There's no way. Something that catches you so off-guard in such a vulnerable place is going to stick with you. Instead, you need to concentrate on letting go of your anger.
I know you didn't say anything about being angry, but you're human, there's no way you aren't angry right now.

So first of all, take time to grieve. It's going to be a few weeks and you're going to go through a whole bunch of emotions. Don't rush it, just accept these emotions as they come. Anger, sadness, confusion, it's all going to come. Recognise that this is part of the healing process. Talk to your friends and family, and accept their sympathy.
After a few weeks of this, it'll be time to move on and let go. Take some time to be single & enjoy the kind of freedom that brings. Remind yourself that there were some good times with her, and cherish those memories, and be grateful for how you're grows as person during the course of that relationship, but remind yourself that anyone who would do this to you would only have hurt you worse had you spent any more time with her. Finally, look to the future. Think about the opportunities that are now open to you. When you're ready, start to think about dating someone else, and maybe eventually trusting that person. But go at your own pace, OP.
>>
>>18131464
Well let her explain herself even though she's obviously cheating
Or pretend like you never saw it and be the worst most emotionally abusive bf u can be
>>18131470
Also this^
>>
>>18131499
top kek is this how she repays you? I hope you learn a valuable lesson and stay the fuck away from women.
>>
FUCK HER FRIENDS, OP

JUST REMEMBER, WHEN HE'S KISSING HER LIPS, HE'S ALSO KISSING YOUR DICK
>>
>>18131476
>>18132643

ALSO THIS, OP

DON'T BE NO CLINGY LOVERBOY BENDING OVER BACKWARDS, LITERALLY, TO PLEASE WOMEN. NO RESPECT
>>
>>18132034
Shut up you stupid cunt, I'll fucking kill your greasy ass
>>
Is anyone else confused? This doesn't add up at all

>OP is a good boyfriend
>long term relationship (1.5 years isn't nothing)
>out of nowhere his gf lets him know she's cheating with a huge fuck you

She just randomly did that for no discernable reason? I don't buy it. If you really were good to her, and she really was cheating on you, that's not how you would have found out.
>>
>>18132558
No need to stay away .. just never make them a priority
>>
Find a new chick. Make the opportunity you want.
>>
>>18132835
Have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>18132856
>Women are pure evil and do malicious things to people who care about them just for the fun of it

Shut the fuck up you incel retard
>>
>>18132858
Less malicious as impulsive and careless.
>>
>>18132860
Or having much empathy. Men have defects too but they are different.
>>
>>18132860
You're missing the point. It's not careless to send pics of you cheating with your middle finger up. It's sadistic, which means there is probably a reason why she did it beyond "eh, I think I will just randomly fuck up my boyfriend's life today"
>>
>>18132865
It happens often, they feel a perverse pleasure in hurting nice, boring guys.
>>
>>18132878
No, that's just what dudes who can't handle rejection tell themselves to cope with being unwanted.
>>
>>18132889
This is not a simple rejection.
>>
>>18132890
By your words it is. She simply decided she wanted to hurt a nice boring guy, so she did. Nothing too complicated there. No hidden causes or motives whatsoever, apparently.
>>
>>18132896
What hidden causes? Also I'm not saying op is blameless, nice and boring guys are usually pretty narcissistic and passive aggressive.
>>
so you don't want to know the reason she decided to throw away a lengthy relationship, you just want to know how to forget about it. well... ok. what i usually do is get rid of everything that reminds you of her and do things that make you feel good while also making you preoccupied from and bad feeling that you could be having because of the break up. get a hobby, reconnect with friends, that type shit.
>>
>>18132912
hidden causes could be:
>she thought he was cheating on her
>he did/said something to make her upset
>someone else told her something about him that upset her

etc. Unless any of the above happend, or she has some weird mental issue where she flies off the handle for no reason, there's no motive for her to fuck him over so deliberately
>>
>>18132926
Or maybe cheating is a fetish of hers.
>>
>>18132937
Sure, whatever. I just find it weird that OP either has no idea why she did it and doesn't care to find out, or he does and just omitted that little detail
>>
>>18132835
Yeah, it might have been the guy that sent it desu
>>
>>18132788
Yeah, yeah Sure you will nigger. is that what you tell your girls bull after he fucks her daily? you cuck
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.