[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9356.jpg (135KB, 554x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9356.jpg
135KB, 554x724px
I need advice about a pregnancy scare I'm currently going through. here are the details, my girlfriend and I are both minors. We had sex twice about a week ago. her periods are never regular, they're always sporadic. I did not use a condom, and I peed before intercourse. as an extra precaution i got all of the precum out of my urethra both times before penetration. we only did it for a few minutes both times because my parents were home, but I didn't cum, or come close to cumming both times. she's telling me her period is late and she's worried. she never has regular periods anyway, but what is the chance that she is pregnant, and if she is, what should I do. I do not want to keep the child if she is pregnant, and we don't want our parents to know.
>>
fuk u
>>
>>18131446
OP here, pic not related but funny
>>
>>18131446
I'm acting confident to her but I'm really not
>>
>>18131446
go buy a plan b pill from your local pharmacy, im pretty sure that shit works for 2 weeks after pregnancy? only idea i have for you atm
>>
>>18131457
thank you
>>
>>18131457
OP here, searched online and plan b only works after 3 days
>>
>>18131446
Buy a pregnancy test from a local pharmacy, one of the early detection ones. And use a condom in the future if you don't want this shit to happen again
>>
>>18131513
yea we agreed to stop having sex completely
>>
> didn't cum both times you had sex
You do understand that you have to cum in a woman's vagina for her to get pregnant right? Quit worrying, she ain't pregnant. I've cum in my gf before accidentally. She didn't get preggers. I got suuper lucky. Don't worry man, she'll get her period and you guys will be so happy about it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.