[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an accounting related interview tomorrow morning so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 20170315_202829.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_202829.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
I have an accounting related interview tomorrow morning so I went to get a haircut.
After some miscommunication/misunderstanding, I ended up with this mess.
Please help me, I'm freaking out, lol.
Do I buzz it? Cancel interview? Is there a way I can fix this at home? I'll post some side pics too.
>>
File: 20170315_202746.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_202746.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>
File: 20170315_202701.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_202701.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>
Did you or the hairdresser put gel or anything in it to make it stand up like that?
>>
I really dont see the issue here, OP. it looks fine
>>
buzz that shit, why the fuck is one side longer than the other
>>
Also while I'm not particularly fond of the cut style, I honestly wouldn't even look twice at it unless you said it was a mess
>>
>>18131401
I put some on, this is the best I could do to get the flat side sweep. I have thick hair so it's a bit puffy.

>>18131402
Seriously? I think it looks ridiculous. I usually get a fade from 2 to 1. The lady asked if I wanted what I got last time and I said yes, but apparently they hadn't taken note of it so she did a hard part. Thanks though, your comment gave me a little hope.
>>
Why is it asymmetric?
>>
>>18131406
Seriously tempted to do this. I've never gotten a buzz though, I'm scared I might look worse, lol. And are you >>18131412? Trying to tally up my options. So far my gf, bro, and one comment said it's fine. And you said buzz.
>>
>>18131433
They have my preferences on record and I've gotten a 2 to 1 fade the past few times. She asked if I wanted to usual, I said yes, before I realized what the usual she was talking about was it was too late. She did a hard part and there wasn't much that could be done at that point.
>>
I think it looks fine desu, but i dont know if its good for an accounting job is the thing.
>>
>>18131443
Exactly. I'll be in a suit but I don't know if it will take enough attention away from my hair.
>>
>>18131388
What level of professional are we talking for this interview? Are we talking book keeping for a small corp. Or partnership? Tax? Audit staff?
>>
>>18131459
Big4 firm, Ernst and young
>>
>>18131459
It's for a program they offer, summer leadership. Pretty much the first stepping stone in the process of landing an easy job
>>
>>18131474
Start by buzzing the side to even them up. If it still doesn't look good (in predicting it won't) then take the Clippers to it with the longest guard you can, then the next longest, repeat until it blends.

Also congrats on getting the interview, hopefully I'll be at PWC by the end of next year
>>
>>18131388
dude, it looks like someone smeared shit on your head
>>
I would've said to keep it, but since it's EY, shave the other side. It's just their SLP, so the "modern" cut should be fine
>>
shave it. I've been shaving my head for the 1.5 years. I cant go back now, I love it. Sometimes i let it get stubbly but mostly shaved.
>>
Don't know if y'all care, but I ended up cancelling the interview (not just because of haircut but on top of that I didn't feel ready, got finals around the corner so I'm in a lot of stress). They told me I can call once available to reschedule a interview.

>>18131484
I was going go with your recommendation but I think gonna go to a barber and see what they can do. And sweet man! PwC is my first choice, hope you get in!
>>
>>18132321
Sorry to hear about your interview cancelation, at least they'll let you reschedule. And you should definitely see a barber since you have the time now.

Thanks, I hope all goes well with your interview whenever you reschedule it. How far are you into your accounting education?
>>
>>18131388
>he doesn't cut his own hair to save $20 quarterly
>>
>>18132401
It's all good. My mind wasn't in interview mood either, so it gives me a chance to study some more.

I'm in my 3rd year of a 5 year plan. Which means hopefully I'll land an internship for next summer.

How about you?
>>
>>18132483
I'll be done with my associates in may, starting on my bachelor's in the fall, I've already completed the accounting credits necessary for the CPA I just have to finish a degree to sit for the exam. Since the rest of my program is crip courses and Gen ED stuff I can start looking for internships this summer. One of my professors used to work for PWC and thinks he can get me on with them once I'm within a year of sitting for the CPA.
>>
>>18132410
>Being so poor you have to worry about 5 dollars a month.
Wew lad
>>
>>18132765
If you're going to shit post at least learn to math faggot.
>>
File: hireme.jpg (84KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
hireme.jpg
84KB, 736x1104px
>>18131388
I don't know about anyone else, but I would not hire you looking like some bad extra from an 80's Jackie Chan move. Your style screams immaturity, and NOT someone that I would trust with money.

At this point, you have 1 choice, and you are not going to like it. Shave. Bald men give off an air of maturity, professionalism, and dedication. If you are willing to shave your head for the job, you must really want it.

When you go in for the interview, do NOT touch or draw attention to your head. Own that shit. Interviews are your chance to prove to an employer what you can do to make him money. Eyes on the prize. Good luck.

Go big or go home.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.