[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sending her letter back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3161.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3161.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I had a rollercoaster relationship with a girl that I suspect has BPD. Long story short, the relationship ended in November and she moved on quite quickly, Im feeling a lot better at this point, but the other day I came across a letter and a painting she sent me the first time we had a major breakup in July. It was a sweet letter about her realizing she "needed me" in her life and how much of a wonderful person I am. Reading it was pretty shitty because In November i went from being her best friend to her telling me to "move the fuck on and get the fuck over it" which I pretty much did. I know I can just throw it away, but I'd rather just send it back. Is it because I want a reaction? Not really. She'll probably just throw it away, but I just don't want to keep it, and maybe I just want her to look at her words and the painting and think about how hollow those words were. My friends are half half in terms of advice, some say send it others say forget it, what do you think /adv/
>>
>>18131238
Pic not related haha
>>
Sending it back screams out 'I'm petty and not over you at all'
. Send it back if you want to look desperate.

She's moved on already, she'll just think 'wtf oh man this guy' when she recieves ur letter back. Obviously it's got no monetary value so the only reason you'd send the letter back is in an attempt to get some kind of reaction out of her.
>>
>>18131253
Well, saying she moved on means she just found some other dude to distract her. She can't be in a relationship, she just can't manage it. I guess it may seem petty, but i won't engage if she tries to say something, this is literally me washing my hands of it. But I take your point. I did say I was sending it back in November, she said throw it away.
>>
>>18131238
BPD girls form harems of beta males that they can use to sustain themselves emotionally. She moved on immediately because she was already cultivating back up options long before the breakup. Don't fall into her trap. Cut contact, don't send it back, throw it in the trash and never look back.
>>
>>18131268
Fucking nailed it my dude. I am aware of this. But like I said, I won't fall back into it, I think she thinks I kept it because I'm a sentimental bitch. I know she kept
The shit I sent her, because I asked for her it back and she didn't send it. My logic is send this back and there will be nothing left of hers in my life
>>
Yeah, definitely don't send it back. Your subconscious might suggesting to send it back in hopes of rekindling the relationship.

Just keep going in your own life. Not only that, but stop looking to women (or anything) to satisfy you. If you invest any worth in ANYTHING in this world you will become a slave to it.
>>
>>18131293
I really don't want anything with her again. But so far everyone seems to think that sending it back would be a bad idea. I honestly feel like it would be liberating. Can you elaborate on the second part of your comment?
>>
>>18131238
I'd send it, fuck her
>>
I'm in the same situation excluding the painting and stuff fucking hell
>>
>>18131238
who cares. There are obvious reasons why you would or wouldn't send it to her. It's not really something anyone would be able to give you the best advice on. stop being a pussy and make up your mind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.