[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl asked me to be her baby daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1469821949366.jpg (16KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1469821949366.jpg
16KB, 308x308px
playing some vidya when this girl I matched with on tinder randomly asked me to be her baby daddy.
>freak out, try to steer towards normal sex yadda yadda
> says I get to fuck her till she's pregnant and don't have to take care of the kid
>haven't gotten laid in 2 years, was hoping for a nice break soon
>girl is kinda cute, pretty chubby but I don't mind that
>side bonus of furthering my conquest of spreading my genetic material to as many people and places as possible with the end goal of world conquest long after my passing

wat do
>>
You will nut in the first 30 seconds anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>18131117
You fucking nigger, she's just gonna milk your ass for child support.
>>
>>18131117
>baby daddy

Anybody who uses this term should be spayed/neutered.
>>
>>18131117
>and don't have to take care of the kid
lol
and you believe this?
>>
>>18131117
Don't do it you fucking idiot. You're going to regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1486447425868s.jpg (7KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
1486447425868s.jpg
7KB, 250x235px
>>18131117
dont fucking do that, thats child you abuse you douch. stop being selfish, this is a child's life. will grow up to be a faggot or dyke if no father.
>>
File: 1480668658914.png (74KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480668658914.png
74KB, 225x225px
>>18131117
>baby daddy
good one op
>>
OP I hope this is bait.

NO
O
>>
>>18131117
hmm id be skeptical about the whole "you dont have to take care of the kid" crap. i want to make as many white children as i can but its not worth some tinder thot scamming you for child support.
>>
Ya'know, you see the light in the distance and you still don't want to get off the road...

If you want to go ahead consult a lawer first.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.