[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads, Having to move away from fembot gf for a month,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: skank.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skank.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Alright lads, Having to move away from fembot gf for a month, but recently she's been trying to force herself to be a normie by wanting to go to clubs until I moan at her enough not to go... How do I keep this in action while I'm away? Should I trust her not to?
>>
you are going to be gone for a month?
>>
fembot?
if she wants to go to clubs let her, do you trust her not? idk if you should trust her the fuck, she's YOUR girlfriend..or robot whatever.
>>
>>18130982
No, you need to recognise that she's an autonomous person and she has every right to go to clubs. If you don't want to date someone who goes to clubs, break up with her.
>>
>>18130982
wow you dont trust her at all.
keep acting like a controlling dick and you'll have reasons not to trust her.
clubs suck anyway, let her have her fun and get bored of it.
if you dont want her to do anything wrong, make her think of you while she's gone, in a good way,instead of annoying her, do something nice for her before or be lovey dovey and shit. be romantic yo
>>
You've already lost her, don't consider her your your gf anymore.
>>
>>18130982
Youre fucked really.

Your safest option is to let her go do what she wants. If shes trying to cheat shes going to.

If she just kind of wants to see what others are up to and experience some life and have fun while remaining faithful to you, your controlling her will cause resentment and anger towards you. Then shell definitely cheat.

I dont know her. No one in this site knows her. Only you do. You should know if shes trustworthy. If you dont, rethink the relationship altogether.
>>
>>18130982
she wants to break up with u if shes saying she wants to go to clubs. she thinks ur unattractive.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.