[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I live vicariously through you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: collapsing.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px)
collapsing.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
I just wonder about so many feelings that I would never get to feel. Can you help me? Just tell me what its like.

>1
What is it like to actually have a woman like you back and like text you first. What is it like to actually be on someones mind and have them think about it or do nice for you because they want to?

>2
what is it like sleeping with another person? Every time I imagine it.. I imagine sleeping the best sleep I have ever slept.

>3
What is it like waking up with actual energy? I go to sleep for 8 hours and wake up feeling like shit still. I wake up every morning and contemplate just going back to bed and jerking off. I have called out of work just to lay in bed and jerk off all day and sleep and still not feel good.

>4
What does it feel like to want to do things or try new things rather? My friends will ask me shit like "Hey want to come camping in the summer!?" and I will say no because I just have no drive to do shit like that. A vacation to me is laying in bed, maybe some new video games come out and I just lay in bed and play them and jerk off and sleep a bunch. You know you are fucked when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you think is "wow! I can't wait to go back to bed tonight!"

Help me /adv/.

Just let me live a little through you.
>>
>1
It's pretty awesome. Boosts my self image and gives me much needed affection
>2
If you're just talking about sleeping it's just okay. Being overheated, battling for the covers, accidental hitting, snoring and noises are annoying as fuck if you're a light sleeper like me. Sure waking up with them is awesome but during the night if you can't sleep it's really annoying/sometimes infuriating
>3
Got me on that one. I wake up feeling like death every morning, coffee helps
>4
It broadens my perspective, breaking my routine helps me fight depression and lets me discover new things I never new I liked. Sometimes you just need to just say yes to things even if your mind is telling you no. Living in a loop is just wasting your life away
>>
>1
Well that's nice I guess, but the feeling vanish with daily routine. It starts strong, like euphoria, you're so happy, just to know that someone thinks of you. But after a month or two it just becomes "normal".

>2
It depends. Sometims it's really comfy, sometimes... Well, you're girlfriend is waking you up because you're snoring too loudly, or she takes all the blankets, or you take too much place, etc... But when you have to sleep alone, after knowing that, it's hard. It's like something is missing...

>3
Well most of the time I still wake up as shitty as you. But strangely (and I can't really understand why yet) sometimes, when I had lots of beers or alcohol befor going to bed, I wake up like at 6 or 7 A.M. full of energy and really happy with no hangover. And I jsut want to go out do some random stuff, going for a good walk in a park, go see a movie with friends etc... Luckily, it doesn't happen everytime I drink because I would have been an alcoholic if that was the case !

>4
It will sound pretty stupid, but sometimes you have to force yourself to do something to actually enjoy it. Really you have to do this. A friend call you to go to a party, to just hang out or anything ? Accept. It will sound like a pain in the ass, but once you'll do it, well it will usually turn out to be not that bad.
>>
>1
It's great at first, but eventually it's just a normal occurrences, you don't really think about it.

>2
It all depends on you and the other person. With some people you really will get the best sleep if your life, others just wake you up every hour with an elbow to the face and stealing the cover. The girlfriends I've slept with have been a mix, but a lot of the latter. The best sleep I've ever had was with my kid sister back when she used to come to me after having nightmares

>3
I can't help you there, I'm a chronic insomniac and I feel like death warmed over pretty much every morning.

>4
I don't have drive as much as I have curiosity. I do new things because I'm bored with the things I've already done.
>>
>1
Its hard to explain, you just feel a little warm inside and cared for. Its hard not to smile a little bit.
>2
Harder for me to sleep. I like watching her fall asleep and cuddling but that's usually is too hot. All the memes are true, you get forced to once side of the bed and get woken up constantly. There has to be a solution that allows you to both cuddle after sex and cordon off your sleeping area if need be.
>3
No idea mate.
>4
Its like you can imagine yourself doing the thing and you think its something that might be fun. You think of yourself setting up tents, swimming in a lake, telling stories by the campfire, drinking beers below the stars... it sounds fun. You smile. Of course you want to go.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.