[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to date handicapped girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (54KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 657x527px
So there's this one girl I'm talking to, and I'm not sure exactly what disability she has, but she's obviously a little slow (think forest gump). She can drive and go to school like any other normal person, but she needs slower classes in school. Anyways, is it taking advantage of her if I (a completely enabled person) want to date her? Will I get looks of disapproval from her family?
>>
>>18130912
Mental handicaps are one of those things that make it weird for some people. If she can drive and go to school it might be fine though. If she were simply physically handicapped, blind, or deaf then no one would have a problem with it. People tend to treat those with intellectual disabilities as children though.
>>
depends on if she is able to consent. if she gets the idea of sex and can understand sexual situations and engage them herself, youre good. if not, its like hitting on a 14 yr old
>>
>>18130958
She's 19 so yeah she can, the social stigma is more of my worry. I want to know if any anons have had the same dilemma or have a handicapped family member to draw commentary from.
>>
>>18130912

I had a friend who did this. It was funny but wrong.
>>
>>18130970
How handicapped was she? Like Downs syndrome?
>>
>>18130912

how tardy are we talking? my uncles girlfriend has a kid thats almost 30 but mentally delayed, same thing he can drive (chooses not to), has a full time job, etc but hes slightly tardy. hes functioning but pretty much Forrest Gump

as long as youre nice to her and her family sees that im sure its fine
>>
>>18130912
>>>18130970
>How handicapped was she? Like Downs syndrome?

Kek no but she was in special classes and slow. We went to the park one night and we were making fun of him because he wanted to kiss her but she wouldnt get off the monkey bars. She just kept swinging around.
>>
>>18130912
Are you really THAT desperate?

It's a very controversial thing to do. Physically handicapped would be one thing, but mentally is asking for trouble.
>>
File: 3-hitler.jpg (14KB, 324x205px) Image search: [Google]
3-hitler.jpg
14KB, 324x205px
>>18130912
Go for it OP

Stop being a bitch and go out with her
>>
BTW I dated a frum girl who wad diagnosed with P.D.D:NOS before it got changed to A.S.D.....she was child like and sometimes was immature but she was very pleasant to be around, was very capable, intelligent, and was a mommy GF....It was a good experience for me
>>
>>18131072
She's really cute desu and most girls want to tear my head off for voting trump. I might score bonus points because her family looks conservative and there is a good lack of conservative girls around here.
t. Califag
>>
>>18130912
All girls are handicapped.
>>
>>18131086
She sounds really similar to your case. I like her singing and she's very active + talkative.
>>
Make sure her family is OK with it.
>>
>>18131044
Fucking kekked out loud goddammit
>>
>>18130912
Maybe. It's all about your motivations. Search yourself deep down. Do you secretly like the idea of taking advantage of her, or not? If your intentions are good, there's probably nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: Latza Laff.webm (1MB, 750x932px) Image search: [Google]
Latza Laff.webm
1MB, 750x932px
>>18131044
>we were making fun of him because he wanted to kiss her but she wouldnt get off the monkey bars.
>>
>>18131121
I didn't go in knowing about her disability, so I don't think so, but I felt conflicted after I did. It kind of makes her cute in a weird way.
>>
File: 1483729268201.png (330KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483729268201.png
330KB, 403x396px
>>18131095
Mine also sang and played piano...she was very talented and could even sing in different languages..she really is an amazing person and I actually helped her become more "normal." Shes the best...If she really is like my semi-former GF, then go for it without a moment hesitation....Does this girl cook and clean and sew and stuff? Is she a non-SJW?
>>
File: 1482352636149.gif (5KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1482352636149.gif
5KB, 290x290px
>>18131087
where in Cali are you? Im in L.A.
>>
File: 1483330799099.png (315KB, 539x808px) Image search: [Google]
1483330799099.png
315KB, 539x808px
>>18131319
btw this girl is not like others, if you were to go up to talk to her, she wouldnt push you away, and she would be nice to you...I remember hearing over the phone her being very sweet to a cashier, that was unlike any female I have ever encountered, no frum female ever in my life....
>>
>>18131320

compton
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.