[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pepecoffee.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepecoffee.png
19KB, 300x250px
Here's the story so far
>be me be 17
>go to party get drunk talk to girl
>end up getting her number
>talk to her over text over the following days
>get to know her a little bit as well
>ask her if she would like to grab a coffee sometime
>"Yeah sure sounds good."
>Never felt more happy in my life
>Arrange date

That date is tomorrow and I'm shitting brinks only ever talked to this girl face to face once while drunk. How do I suppress my autism in person possible drinking a small amount before hand? Also at this age is good idea to offer to pay for coffee or is that dumb. No clue what I'm doing
>>
>>18130880
Even if she's a HUGE feminist still offer to pay. It's generally accepted that the men pay for food or drinks on dates, and I doubt she'd turn it down anyway. Doesn't hurt to offer.
>>
>>18130880
Where you meeting her, OP?
>>
>>18130891
Costa
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1024x1021px)
image.jpg
149KB, 1024x1021px
>>18130880
Just be sincere, don't give her some bullshit Chad façade. Be fun and come out of your shell a bit. Try to get her to answer open ended questions that need a good response so you can learn what she's interested in.
>>
>>18130888
Should I drink a small amount of something alcoholic before hand so I don't act like an awkward retard?
>>
>>18130895
>Costa
Alright, ask her what she wants and pay for both. Some girls might oppose, but still do it.

And about the conversation. Talk about the party and how you liked it. Ask, tell a joke, make her have a good time. Smile. Youre fucking 17. This is as basic as it gets. Enjoy the date whatever happens.
>>
>>18130900
Probably not. Generally being tipsy and smelling like alcohol is frowned upon lmao
>>
>>18130900
>Should I drink a small amount of something alcoholic before hand so I don't act like an awkward retard?
No. Enjoy the thrill of a date.
>>
>>18130900

No. It's more forgivable to act like a retard on a first date than to be tipsy. Just try to chill out. All first dates tend to be awkward, so just try to have fun. Take her to a bar later, if it feels necessary to get blastered.
>>
>>18130880

-take a piss 10 minutes before you meet her
-offer to pay, if she insists make sure you still pay
-do NOT lie about anything
-act confident, even if youre scared, bullshit it. girls love confident guys
-dress good, smell good
-remember shes as nervous as you are

ive been with my current girlfriend a few years and she even plain admitted what was attractive about me was i was confident (even i did semi bullshit a bit of it), dressed good, and smelled good. youll do fine
>>
>>18130937
This. Always think youre 8/10. That will never seem cocky like thinking youre a 9 or 10.
>>
Does anybody know when to go for a kiss on a date? I had one yesterday and I felt like we could have kissed but idk man. Pls help
>>
File: 1489580232619.webm (551KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489580232619.webm
551KB, 720x404px
>>18130962
At the goodbye section. Just be confident, but make sure she makes eye contact.
>>
>>18130962

if youre dropping her off at her place walk her to the door and go for it. if girls fiddle with their keys its a sign they want a kiss

but i cant stress the take a piss beforehand part enough, my first girlfriend years back when i was 23 lived with her grandparents (who hated me for some reason even though im super nice but whatever) and i was nervous enough picking her up one time that i had to piss like a racehorse when i pulled up and nowhere to go. had a empty pop bottle in the back seat, thank god for piss jugs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.