[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF maybe cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have started to think that my GF is texting/flirting another guy every time she gets the chance, aka when im not there. Now i know this other person aswell. Im wondering if theres anyway i can find out forsure?

Should i ask him? if they are indeed flirting?
I have already asked her, and she clearly said no, added that it made her very sad that i would even think that.
>>
What reason do you have to think this?
>>
>>18130788

Yeah, why do you think that?
>>
>>18130791
We dont live together, and play a the same mmo, and said guy is also playing this mmo, now it seems every time he comes online, she just starts to lose attention towards me. I dont know if shes texting him or not, but it indeed seems possible. Also everytime we say good night and want to log off, she seems to stay up online atleast untill he has gone to be aswell.

Now all this might just be coincidences, but its happend enough times i would say a pattern has started to form.
>>
>>18130805

Sorry, but have your thought about having more dates IRL? Maybe giving her something a dude on a screen can't?
>>
>>18130788

Probably depends on what is "flirting" in your books. If they joke and laugh together and maybe tease each other or exchange compliments or whatever, it could be flirting or it could be friendly banter. It's so up to interpretation that I wouldn't personally even count flirting as cheating. I know people who do it easy as breathing and without any further aim to cheat on their partners. So, be careful with this, is my advice. If you misinterpret friendliness as flirting and accuse your gf off cheating, she'll most likely get pissed af. Don't ask anyone directly, just keep an eye out on their interaction at most.
>>
>>18130812
That is too what i have tried, however we both are lately very very busy with work aswell.

It might just be pure jealousy, but whats nagging me is that i cant in anyway know for sure.
>>
>>18130821

Here's the deal. Are you dating or are you a couple "for real"? How long have you been together?
>>
>>18130818
I agree and try not see it in the bad light, however when a pattern has formed, and the signs tell me shes taking every chance she gets, when im not there to be with him. Then what am i to do?

I was think of asking him directly if they had something going, and then depending on his answer, call it off with my GF. I have no tolerance for cheating, so if that indeed is whats going on then too bad.
>>
>>18130824
I would consider us exclusive, im pretty sure we both see it as that by now, been dating/seeing eachother since September last year.
>>
>>18130826

The problem with asking him could be that since he is friends with her at least, no matter what his answer to your question was, he'd also probably tell your gf that you asked. Can't imagine that going over well, if your gf finds out from him that you've been basically asking if she's cheating on you. Besides, why would he even tell you if something was going on between them?
>>
>>18130831
>I would consider us exclusive

The fact that I ask you what you are and you begin by saying "I" is telling. But whatever.

So you are "pretty sure" you are exclusive. Yet you've been reduced to a voice on the game. Right now, you are the same as that other dude, dude.

Sure, she could wait for you, but why? Why wait if neither can (or maybe wants) to actually meet?
>>
>>18130842
yeah, i thought about the same. And especially since i already talked with her about it.
>>
You are just being jealous. Don't complain about this to her or say anything to the other guy about it. Guaranteed he will tell her
>>
>>18130849
okay that i already knew, and all the coincidences are just that?

I should maybe just stop looking to see if shes indeed cheating, as i cant do anything about it in the end. And will just have to take it as it comes, but really i hate having the feeling that i might be played the fool here.
>>
>>18130856
I mean im looking for the sign/clues, but maybe what im finding, im putting together to fit what i think is going on, rather than it just being many cases of nothing happening.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.