[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best way to become black hat hacker is...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488703826492.jpg (78KB, 1598x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488703826492.jpg
78KB, 1598x1600px
The best way to become black hat hacker is...?
>>
Get born to an African family and star being clever and shit.
>>
The glory days of hacking are over, just get a job with Facebook or the CIA if you want to be an elite cyberterror.
>>
>>18130557
OP here
I feared you were right but I don't want to berieve you.
OK, new question....
How do become hacker and get hired by the devil?
>>
> I feared you were right but I don't want to berieve you.

Hacking isn't a hobby anymore, and it's not in the underground anymore. Now it's a full time profession, and it takes place in the Ministry of Truth rather than in mommy's basement. If you really truly just want to be a dick to somebody else, then explore your other options for doing so. Do you want to work for the Ministry of Truth? There was a novel some time about somebody who did...
>>
>>18130602
No man u just want to know how to hack so that I better understand how to deal with being hacked outside of just being prepared sir(s)
I don't want to do anything too malicious with it. Not even to get noods or revenge. Scouts honor.
>>
>>18130602
>>18130610
OP if you didn't guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.