[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fricking help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Ok so here's the thing. I'm a guy, I'm decent-good looking.

There's a girl in my class who's a total qt. Because she's beatiful all the attention was on her. So i didnt pay her attention in the first weeks of we met. After some time we somehow started to talk. I never msged her. But we really talked a lot.

When there's people around she's just all teasing me and making really harsh jokes about me but when there's only two of us she's just nice.. But i'm pretty sure that she's a really nice person.

We unintentionally went to 2 basketball matches. We sit next to eachother everytime we gone. First time i sit next to her and second time she found me and sit next to me.

After some time our little jokes started to really gettting big. She's just all making ironic jokes about me like how bad person i'm and shit like that. But when we were playing truth or dare someone said some mean thing about me and she said "Don't talk like that Anon has a great heart"

But now all again we're in a ironical mood its all fucking around. I'm never getting offended by her jokes (got that advice from the internet)

So like there's nothing real we can talk about now. And i'm having really fucking hard time to talk to her alone. She have really fucking a lot of friends. We both having fun right now by these things but i want shit to become real but i just dont know how to fucking do it. And please dont say "go talk to her directly" Nah man it'll be too fucking awkard. Is there a possible way of using irony to solve my problem?

I'm having real fun but i just dont want to get jealous anymore. Like because she's beatiful every fucking guy try to flirt with her. She doesnt reply them in a flirty way though..

I just dont know what to do, i dont even know if i make sense.

Fuck me
>>
>>18130443
>i dont even know if i make sense.
Not a lot, but I was able to understand most of what you wrote.

Are you content with being a joke to her, or are you going to be a man and ask her out? That's up to you.
>>
>>18130477
Ok i got the balls. Now tell me what the do ? Do your scenario.
>>
>>18130481
If you have to be told what to do you don't have the balls.
>>
>>18130484
Its not about the balls my man. I got no experience in these kind of things. So its better that if someone gives me an example of what to do or i'll probably do something that is considered as autistic.
>>
File: 1486320140039.jpg (174KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486320140039.jpg
174KB, 1080x720px
Listen, this is gonna hurt but it's true. She can plainly see that you're beta, or a loser, or socially awkward or whatever you want to call it. It seems like she can fuck any guy she wants. She will not go for you.

>b-but why is she so nice to me and stuff?

It's because women - especially attractive ones - get a kick out of leading guys (who have zero chance) on. I'm not sure why but I have seen it so many fucking times and it's always the same.
They enjoy the feeling of power and that they have you on a string.

You need to cut contact with her anon. Do not fucking go out of your way to see her, ever. If she finds you and tries to talk, fucking be cold (pretend she's some ugly annoying twat, it helps). This WILL NOT make her want you, although SHE WILL start to give you more and more attention (she won't give up her hold on you that easy). Don't fucking bitch out because it will have return to how it is now.

Cut her off and move on.

I know you probably won't listen to me, I mean why the fuck should you? I'm just some fag on 4chan, all I ask is that when your situation gets worse, and it will, that you remember this piece of writing, so that you can take it seriously in the future.
>>
>>18130515
You might be right. But i'm not a beta or a loser or a socially awkard person.

I'm the best student in the class. Everyone wants to hangout with me, even some girls asked me out, i rejected. I never find myself a personal zone because everyone just talks to me all the time.

What do you think about this ?
>>
>>18130525
I'll respond under the assumption that you're not using hyperbole. Same shit, stop giving her attention, matter of fact stop giving a lot of people attention. Don't be a sudden recluse but don't be afraid to turn people away, say you need time to yourself or whatever. Like I said the more attention you don't give this girl, the more she will give you, it's how they operate.

After a while maybe reciprocate, but the moment she starts being cold or bitchy again, fucking call her out on it, then cut her off again, this time permanently.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but there are lots of girls out there, and you will encounter them. As of right now, assume she's just not into you, and act accordingly

Stay strong etc etc
>>
>>18130525
Bro, the mean comments mean she's testing you to see if you can handle her. And think about living in the moment when your with her. So many guys try to impress her everyday bro. Just be chill and treat her like a NORMAL PERSON. You IL stand out. Good luck .
>>
>>18130568
I'm confused. You're saying this and the guy over you says something very opposite.

I always felt the way you're talking about.

Which one is true ?
>>
>>18130572
I'm the first guy

He might be right, she might be testing you. Though that seems unlikely considering her status and subsequent behavior towards you. Naturally you'll want to believe that guy because it's more positive and optimistic, which is fine.

I agree with him though, just treat her the same as you would anyone else, no more, no less. If she keeps being so elusive and weird, then just don't even think about it.

If she's meant to get close to you she will, if not, she won't

Cest la vie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.