[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I negotiate my pay for under the table job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489547264971 (1).jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489547264971 (1).jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
How do I negotiate my pay for under the table job?
>>
>>18130429
One clarification.. is the actual work illegal or are you just getting paid under the table?
>>
Richard Dawkins looks great in a dress.
>>
>>18130429

outside of the generic broad strokes, which is essentially just 'negotiate' and 'get leverage' nothing. negotiation is about creating your own specific tactic. imagine if someone said 'how do i beat someone up?' the answer can involve broad strokes like 'hit him where it hurts' but you need to figure out how to act and react on your own.

example,
>air conditioner breaks
>our landlord says its our job to replace it
>the contract intended this (commercial, office space)
>however there are some loopholes in my favor
>now in court it would be a 50/50 chance of losing
>however the contract also says that in the case of a dispute we'd each pay our own legal fees
>so the best leverage i can get is to claim we have a lawyer for a client working for free

this gives us leverage, because it means that he'd lose money even if he won the case, whereas we would not.

on top of that the implication is that we have a REAL case, as our lawyer has no reason to lie to us, no money to gain, whereas his does, and claiming they can win still means money even if they lose.

because of that we've talked him up to 50% of repair costs, and were going to have him at 75% if not a full 100 once our lawyer writes up a letter.
>>
same way you'd negotiate for any other job
>>
How do you have any sort of power in a negotiation, you mean?

They must need you more than you need them, simple as that. The entire purpose behind the desperation economy is to make workers need jobs more than jobs need any particular workers.
>>
>>18130429
go under a table and be like psst, come ere
>>
>>18131370
thanks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.