[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170314_190811317.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170314_190811317.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
So, I just found out that my girlfriend kissed like 4 guys in some party while we where talking, we had not started dating but we where already flirting and I had let clear from the start that I wanted something more than friendship. I feel like shit and I don't know If I should finish it. Any advice? (Sorry for my bad English)
>>
>>18130358
Um you guys weren't dating she didn't do really anything that should affect your view of her so grow up maybe?
>>
First of all, are you sure the information is true? And if it is, are you sure it hasn't been exaggerated?

This incident might be considered a red flag, simply because a person who makes out with four guys in one night is probably not that invested in the idea of a long-term, exclusive relationship.

However, she didn't cheat on you and you should keep that in mind. Flirting is not a relationship, and just because you made your intentions clear doesn't mean that she reciprocated them at the time.

It was probably a drunken night of mistakes, which she didn't want to mention to you because nobody likes to say "hey, by the way I once participated in an anonymous orgy" to their current SO. But I wouldn't worry about it. Seems like your pride is hurt more than anything.
>>
Yeah, I know it's inmature. So how do I stop feeling this fucking bad? I know my pride Is hurt, so how do I heal it?
>>
lol there is no magical way to "heal your pride." Suck it up and carry on with it. Guys who can't handle their jealousy end up fucking over all their relationships because they become attached and possessive, so the girl ends up bailing. If you have persistent issues with this, see a therapist.
>>
>>18130358
If it was one dude that would be fine. You weren't dating. Four dudes sounds like a whore. Don't be jealous of her whoring, but do let her go because that is a mess you don't want.
>>
Break up with her.
>>
>>18130379
anon is right
>>
>>18130416
Dude, jealousy is a natural part of a relationship. If you intend to preserve respect in a relationship, a healthy dose of jealousy is fine. And girls may not admit it outright, but they love feeling possessed by the guy the love. So meh.
>>
>>18130358
Right now, the two of you are just acquaintances, so do not hold her behavior against her.
Try to talk to her, see if the chemistry is there. Don't try to be one of those guys who makes out with her immediately, your fate will end just as theirs. Get her a drink and just be with her, talk to her, exchange numbers, call her, take her out on a few dates, then by the third date or fourth date, kiss one another. A nice kiss on the lips. Nothing too heavy.

Now, if she tries to make out with you on the first date or shortly after being with you, or is too pushy to, then you might be just a "hook-up" situation just like the others. Don't expect a commitment or faithfulness right away or anytime soon. However, if she is tamed and patient, that's a good sign of a relationship in the making.
>>
>>18131709
COntinue...

I'll share something with you, as a woman who has no problem with one night stands and such. I was at this club event and I met my current b/f for the first time. He came up to me, paid flattery, and brought a drink over to me. I did not even see myself dating him, nor did the thought cross my mind. I thought he was just being nice because I am a very good dancer, which I am. Anyway, he left and I went upstairs to the second floor, met a really nice looking guy, we danced, made out, and a one night stand. I'm sure he might have heard about me smooching him, because he is part of a close nit group of people that hang out there. I was not even paying mind to that.

I returned to the club the next week and he was there. Ask for my number, I was reluctant to give it to him, but did. I really did not think to date him.

Not too long after that, I made out with another guy, the process server my dad hired. Very handsome man. Yes, I can be quite scandalous. It was all in good fun.

Anyway, the man I gave my number to, he was very persistent, showed up at the club I was at, and I grew to like him. Very much. We started dating.

Now we are b/f and g/f. He's very dear to me and I will not dare do as I have done.

It depends on the stage and level.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.