[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there tall girls that like short guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1986.jpg (67KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
67KB, 1280x960px
I'm a short guy that likes tall girls
Don't really have a fetish, just think they're pretty and I'm just used to people being taller than me
>>
>>18130355

There are millions of people in the world, so yeah, there are some tall girls that like short guys.
>>
>>18130368
Yay
>>
Yes there are. But to date one, or a girl of any height for that matter, you need to stop being so insecure about your height. Nobody finds insecurity attractive.

You'll find that girls, no matter their own height, don't actually care about a guy's height.
>>
I'm 5'3 and I had a gf that was 5'8. I mean, we dated for a year, so pretty much.
>>
>>18130374
But then again there are millions of short people
>>
>>18130385
There are girls that do not mind as much and obviously like with everything some girls that find the notion of a guy being shorter than them hot.

But girls do care about height. In fact it's one of the things they care about the most, right after the face, when it comes to the appearance of a guy.
>>
>>18130385
I just felt like making a silly bitch post desu but ty
>>
you gotta make up for lack of height in other areas. But the balance is really off, like if you're pretty short you have to make up ALOT for it.

Starting by not having a complex about it, start off by totally deluding yourself into thinking you're not short, thats a good start.
>>
I'm 5'8 and dated a 5'2 for 4 years. I've also liked other guys who were shorter than me
>>
>>18130355
I'm 1m78 and most guys are about my height, if not smaller. I really don't mind then. The problem is more about the guy being an actual midget than having few centimeters less than me, and i also had a female friend who is taller than me and is with like a 10 cm shorter guy.
It's purely anecdotal, but if it can make you feel better.
>>
>tfw my crush is 2-3 inches taller

5'6", male 31
>>
File: 1487623438303.gif (3MB, 636x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487623438303.gif
3MB, 636x341px
>>18130355
Dont come to L.A.
>>
>>18130355
No.
>>
>>18130355
My one coworker is the same height as me (5'9"), and her boyfriend is 5'5".
>>
>>18131098
>Dont come to L.A.
Do you care to go deeper into this? Id like to hear more. What makes L.A. bad for manlets?
>>
File: image3-34.jpg (23KB, 372x535px) Image search: [Google]
image3-34.jpg
23KB, 372x535px
>>18130355
Most girls prefer 6'+, followed by a few inches or more taller. A tall girl and short guy is a niche market or get fame.
>>
File: 1376123831241.png (229KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1376123831241.png
229KB, 386x386px
>>18130355

This tall/short thing is just another expertly executed 4chan meme meant to absolve shitty internet kids of any responsibility for their failures with women.

Yes, being short will throw you out of the running with some women but so will having a beard or being mexican or wearing hats or having long hair or a MILLION other things. Being shorter than average isn't any more of a deal breaker than any of the other things I listed. Everyone has their preference. Some of your qualities will make it more challenging for you than others but so what? That's the animal kingdom.

You'd be how amazed how responsive most women can be if you're a confident, interesting individual with a good head on his shoulders. Your personality is really the deal breaker. It always has been. A thousand guys over 6'2 won't add up to you if you have magnetic qualities.

4chan guys like to use "IM SHORT" as an excuse but honestly if you don't completely fucking suck there are plenty of women out there who would be interested in you.
>>
If you have a long dick
>>
>>18130355
I have a bf one inch shorter than me desu. not that big of a difference tho
>>
>>18130355
I dated a girl who was 2inches taller than me for a little over a year. I got quite a bit of shit from my friends. We split up when I moved away for school, Im still good friends with her. Its really not worth the trouble though, unless you are really in love with the girl. Id say just go for a girl your own height.
>>
>>18131242
THIS
H
I
S
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.