[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Permanent gape.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 8584401.jpg (107KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
8584401.jpg
107KB, 1058x705px
Is it possible to make your asshole gape permanently? If yes, then how? What kind of negative effects should I expect?
>>
>What kind of negative effects should I expect?
Anal leakage/loss of stool and inability to hold in the urge to shit.

Do you sincerely not know what the sphincter is for?

Anyway yeah it can happen if you damage your ass too much with huge dildos, no lube etc. I don't think there's a clear cut step by step plan, though, probably also depends on your age and how good your genetics are whether or not your body can bounce back.
>>
There are muscles there, that's how your butt closes you're asking if they can be prevented from ever clenching again. I'm not sure if they can but you would have to cause quite severe muscle damage if it's possible. That'd be painful, impact your ability to clench down to expell waste, prevent you from stopping any waste coming out at a given time, smell horribly, and probably be a significant chance for infection/chafing considering that it's meant to stay slightly moist on the inside.

The muscles can be surgically removed and are in the event of particularly severe hemorrhages. But that would, as my doctor put it, be an absolute last resort option since it'd mean you have to carry a colonoscopy bag around you for the rest of your life.

In addition to having a bag for your shit strapped to your waist while you're out, you might be in for an unpleasant smell which repels other people, being mocked, belittled, and isolated by people who find out.

And there's always the chance of abuse by hospital staff or another caretaker when you're older one day and reliant on them to change your bag of shit. Not that long ago some teens were in the news for refusing to change them for patients in the hospital (nursing home?) they worked at, mocking him, smearing his own shit on him, recording it, and laughing at him all the while as he cried.
>>
>>18130332
>>18130321

I wasn't expecting all this. Is it possible to instead make it loose enough that inserting huge objects only requires small amounts of lube and pretty easy?

Where is the line between being able to take huge insertions and getting all or too many of the problems above?
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18130313
>>
>>18130354
Get a series of dildoes of increasing size from small to large and keep them in your arse all day. start with the one that causes just a little bit of discomfort. use it until the discomfort starts to go away, then try the next step up. this should prevent extreme damage, although it may still have some rectal rectifications.
>>
>>18130354
I would take this to a fetish community instead of this place. There's no one here who can accurately tell you what you can or can't try. There's plenty of people who love to stuff huge things up there so I bet there's some knowledge there.

Just from the theory/premise, I would guess that especially leaving larger things up there for prolonged time can take its toll on the muscles.

There is no hard line. Your ass is designed to push stuff out and keep stuff in. If you damage it by doing what it's literally designed for, then you have by definition gone "too far". I don't think there's any precise boundary for when you wear yourself out too much. People have different elasticity, different tightness, different muscle strength. You are always taking a risk, the only consolation I can offer is that I bet you don't go from tight and tout to needing to wear diapers overnight.
>>
>>18130366
What's not?
>>
>>18130369
Thanks for the info.

>>18130372
Not sure where to find one. I guess I will have to lower my expectations and goals a bit.
>>
>>18130313
Yes.
Seek the assistance of a doctor/surgeon who doesn't adhere to the hippocratic oath.
Life sentence of diapers. Negative impact on all aspects of your life and those around you.
>>
You could buy botox and DIY it.

Botox isn't a permanent fix but it's a medium-term muscle relaxant that needs to be re-shot every month or so depending on extracellular circulation and the paralyzing toxin's decomposition.

Don't make yourself incontinent, fuckwit.
>>
>>18131318
I see know way that could go wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.