[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me out /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tenor.gif (2MB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 480x406px
Hello /adv/, i have some sort of problem and i want to ask for your advice, maybe compare ideas with anyone going through this as well.Post is a little long, there is a TL;DR at the bottom

I initially wanted to make a thread about feeling excluded, but i realized what bugged me more than that. And it's the fact that i see a lot of people in serious relationships, achieving things whereas I'm still at ground level. I also get sad hearing a girl i like talk to some of our friends about guys she saw around campus and how they're "sooooo dreamy" whilst i'm sitting there feeling invisible. But i keep that to myself, the last thing i need is for someone to find out what I really think about.
Back to the point, the baseline feeling i get is that i'll never find anyone, not necessarily to fuck (because yeah, I'm turning 21 in may and i doubt i'll lose my virginity by then), but to have a normal, decent relationship. I never get hit on, i never even get greeted or at least, smiled at by a girl i don't know.

I can't, for the love of God figure out what the problem is, i'm a smart guy, i look decent, i take care of the way i look, I stopped swearing all the time, i know how to act like a civilized person, so what is the problem? Is there a rite of passing everyone took during puberty that I missed? Am I supposed to act like a cock in public to attract attention on myself?

I understand that everyone has problems, i'm not going to claim my problems are more important than anyone else's, i just want some advice, or tips, or fucking anything.

By the way, i'm not American, so the " how didn't you get laid by now, it's so easy" argument isn't valid in my case.
TL;DR: OP feels invisible to women, like he is going to die alone, wants to get laid and/or have a relationship
>>
Out of curiosity, where do you live?
>>
Stop thinking too much about this.

Get out and meet more people, not all the time, like every few weeks. Whether it's a sport or hobby. I took up scuba diving and went on a holiday with one of the shops. Given it was a lot of older folks due the time of year, retirees, its was an awesome time. Had job prospects (company owners on the trip), you should come by and meet my daughter after the trip, and met other people/women also on vacation.

go volunteer somewhere. the hospital is a good start. always looking for people and you can practice socializing and charming people. easy

Make you the best version, every day
>>
>>18130301
Eastern Europe, don't want to be specific
>>18130302
I'm not a very outgoing person per se, i'm the kind of person who's quiet if 50% of the people around me in a situation are strangers
>>
>>18130293
It depends only on your attitude and your confidence.
I'm a girl and I've always been pretty introvert and always had troubles in connecting with new people. I thought that people who hanged out with me simply liked my ex bf and saw me as a kind of accesorize coming with him. In the last year a lot of things changed - my long term and only relatioship ended and I was forced to get out my comfort zone. And apparently people like me, guys like me. Guys flirt with me, often even. Me! I never thought it could happen, and the only thing that changed is that I learned not to lock people outside. I learned it at 23 yo btw, you'll get through it as well.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.