[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys, I really want to get laid. I am a good looking guy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hello guys,
I really want to get laid. I am a good looking guy, pretty in shape (but bit skinny), I can talk with women, I can make them laugh and stuff. I have no problem with going out with female (except the money, cause I am a poor student).
There is one chick that seems pretty fairly into me. We talk, we chat, we having fun together on the parties. But I do not know how to accelerate all this... I am not looking for relationship, because our views and interests are bit different, and also because I just ended 3 years relationship 6 months ago.
I just want to get laid with her, what approach should I choose?
>>
Suicide
>>
>>18130013
just ask her whether she wants to bone you
>>
Well go have a drink with her, says the things you told us and ask her. What do you have to lose anyway, it's just a simple fuck.
>>
>>18130040
Well, we share many friends. I don't want to you know, make a bad impression maybe?
>>
>>18130045

Fist rule of thumb: If you want to get laid, don't hunt around your circle of friends. It's like throwing acid on your face.

Just continue to hang out with her and lot for other potentials for now. Patience is key, one is bound to show up when you least expect it.
>>
>>18130070

and look for other potentials*

Sorry for the bad typo.
>>
This is literally what flirting is primarily for. Showing and encouraging sexual interest without going all out and making it an unsexy business proposal or making yourself too vulnerable.

Learn how to tease, how to confidently show low key attraction to her, how to plant sex in her mind without spelling it out.
The idea of seducing a woman isn't that you prod her seeing whether she wants to fuck out of the blue, it's warming her up to the idea of intimacy with you, sparking her imagination.
>>
>>18130013

Do you know if she wants the same thing?
Don't be selfish. If you're looking for casual fun, look for ppl that want the same.
Hit up tinder or pof and look for the girls that say in their profile they don't want a relationship.
If you end up having sex with that girl and she falls for you it could become big mess.
>>
>>18130013
how long have you known her? There does exist a ticking clock from the moment you meet a woman, if you dont create a romantic, or sexual environment it's done.

It's not a lie, ask a femanon, go on your facebook ask a random female
>>
>>18130077
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.