[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggling to understand cold heartedness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489555633638.gif (459KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1489555633638.gif
459KB, 250x188px
An I depressed? I'm not sure if I am or not. Like I can go about the day functioning fine and doing this. But there's no sense of moment to moment happiness or enjoyment in the things I do. I know there's more women out there and bla bla. But I wasn't even looking for a relationship and she came to me, but never put in any work towards us actually being a couple. I don't know...I feel like I've invested in something heavily and came out empty.
>>
>>18129973
>Something went wrong with the text
An I depressed? I'm not sure if I am or not. Like I can go about the day functioning fine and doing this. But there's no sense of moment to moment happiness or enjoyment in the things I do. I know there's more women out there and bla bla. But I wasn't even looking for a relationship and she came to me, but never put in any work towards us actually being a couple. I don't know...I feel like I've invested in something heavily and came out empty. And now people are telling me how she's running around town with this new guy and how she's really "happy" with him. And I try to move on, I lift, I run and try to keep my mind off it. But it comes back when I sleep. And I can't help but wonder how people can be so cruel and callous to others. To actually believe that they've done nothing wrong and even go so far as to blame me for her jumping ship abruptly. I've always been wary of relationships, and this has only made it worse.
>>
>>18129973
same thing happened to me just 2 days back.wasnt looking for a realtionship, then this girl comes in and bla bla just took and never gave.it might be depression or you could just go about your life knowing the best things always happen spontaneously..also happiness is a state of mind..u might very well be doing things u already enjoy but have no idea how u feel about it..if that makes any sense
>>
>>18129981
I enjoy watching movies/tv and reading. But my stomach churns every-time I see a couple now or hear words about "love". This girl told me all those things, made me feel secure that she was a ride or die chick; and then just cut me off so hard and so abruptly. I just don't get it. I'd feel like a fucking colossal piece of shit if I did that to someone I claimed to care about, I wouldn't even be able to look at them without feeling horrible guilt. But this girl brings that guy around all the time(We work together in a restaurant) and I just can't understand that level of cruelty.
>>
>>18129973
shes coming back when you're sleeping is only because u think of her as a beautiful soul sent to finally make you feel like you belong..meanwhile all u need is someone who wants to be with u n willing to put the same amount of work as u are putting into the relationship...any relationship that only goes one way should never bne considered a RELATIONSHIP..you will be fine..a bit depressed but u will be fine just go about your day.do what makes u comfortable and happy.
>>
>>18129987
>I'd feel like a fucking colossal piece of shit if I did that to someone I claimed to care about

more reasons why she was never meant for u.i gave a 100% to my last relationship just to prove i can be a decent guy..but she left when she was done with me.thats life.all u can be is the best version of u.
>>
>>18129995
The hell does that even mean? How can you be "done" with someone after they've gone so far to meet you halfway? What the fuck is wrong with relationships these days?
>>
>>18129973

It sounds like you're in shock right now.
Relationships don't work out for many reasons. You can usually tell why before it starts spiraling down in the inevitable breakup. Maybe you really crush on each other but it's awkward to be together just the two of you. Maybe you feel used or bothered by certain things but choose to not mention them and they bubble out some other way. Maybe she was never attracted to you but wanted something rather than nothing. It's always something pretty simple though.
>>
>>18130014
Bur there was no "why". She just got drunk at a bar, some guys asked her out. They hooked up and suddenly she was "in love" with him. What kind of bitch does that?
>>
Fucked up shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.