[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so fucking ugly I thought losing weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4190.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4190.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
How do I stop being so fucking ugly

I thought losing weight would solve something but I'm 140 lbs at 5'9 (yes I am also a fucking manlet) and my face still looks fat as fuck

I have no chin, no cheekbones and my face is just round all around. How do I somehow camouflage this
>>
>>18129648

Your problem is not your face. You want to fix your face, your weight, your stature... don't you see? You are the one making yourself feel miserable.

Like this, you'll never be satisfied. You'll just want to change more and more.
>>
>>18129665
Those are the minimum qualities to be considered average, anon.
>>
>>18129699

Why care? Plenty of non-average people live everywhere and do just fine.

Let me guess, your problem is girls, right? Well, next time ypu walk down the street, check out all the fatasses with girls on thier arms.
>>
>>18129706
Don't talk down to me, you fuck. I've already been through the relationship bit. Women disgust me. On an unrelated note, you telling someone to "b urself" is trite rehashed garbage. Offer better advice next time.
>>
>>18129726

Yeah, it's not "be yourself". Remember before, when I said you were making yourself miserable? Well, don't be yourself. It makes you sad and mad.

My advice actually is "change mentally, not physically".

But if it isn't girls, then what's the problem? Just being fixated on looks?
>>
>>18129726
He really wasn't talking down to you...
Chill the fuck out guy, confidence is underrated and can increase your level of attractiveness. His advice on self acceptance was pretty spot on.
Why do you think people become obsessed with plastic surgery? Because their inner turmoil and self hate prevents them from being able to ever find themselves attractive, even when they look like a completely different person.
>>
>>18129648
Let's get a look at you OP. As for camouflage there are a few tricks. To disguise your face to women use the old fancy car, nice watch, and dress yourself with a little bit of purpose and thought routine. Add a little charisma on top and you will be good. For guys just be cool, ready to hang out and have a good time, as long as you don't whine to your Bros about how ugly you are all the time you should be golden.
>>
>>18129665
Op here, the other guy replying isn't me.

It's hard to do the whole "just be confident" spiel when you're so visibly ugly people comment on how out of place you look in pictures. It's not only about females, it basically permeates my life. I'm tired of having to act pretty much invisible.
>>
>>18129799

Then the people around you are assholes. Find new friends. Saying someone is so ugly they look out of place is not a joke, it's being downright nasty.

Most people aren't like that. You just got a bad batch of "friends".
>>
Find the strength to change the things you can, and the wisdom, to differ them from those you cant change.

Dont cry over things you cant change like your genetics, but you can obviously try to optimize your appearance like everyone does, just dont let your self-worth decrease by that, "own your face".
>>
>>18129799
Think of guys like hitler or napoleon, ugly and small, but the biggest alphas of history. I know an ugly manlet, like 1,70m and with a baby face, but he has the ego and confidence of two people. You cant use your appearance to excuse anything.
>>
>>18129799
If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it. Confidence trumps all, work on it. Can't really do anything about physical appearance past a point but you can do everything about your confidence, so do it.
>How do I stop being so fucking ugly
Stop thinking you are
>>
>>18129706
>check out all the fatasses with girls on thier arms.

They certainly have money.
>>
>>18129911

I can tell you not all of them do. Some are just good partners.
>>
>>18129913
You're living a fantasy world.
>>
>>18129923

Haha, sure. You know what you are doing? You are hiding behind your looks, which are nostly impossible to change, to avoid having to deal with your personality.

No, fat ugly guys do get girls, the thing us they are not depressing assholes too.
>>
>>18129648
5'9 is not short my lad. You're just exaggerating your flaws because you fell for the misguided value on beauty thanks to hollywood and 4chan. I have seen some dogfaced men getting together with 8/10 women. You're a man you shouldn't obsess over your looks.
>>
>>18129706
Ive never really seen this. Every guy I've seen with a pretty girl was either taller or more handsome than me. Usually both too.
>>
>>18130255

Bullshit, or you are Quasimodo. Fat tall dudes and short dudes have girls, man. Just look outside.
>>
>>18130260
I mean I guess it happens but it's a very uncommon occurrence and not something that's easy to pull off anyway.

Your average short dude will have an slightly below average girl and that's about it
>>
>>18130260
Yeah, girls that cheat and leave them as soon as someone better looking show them attention.
>>
>>18130273
>Your average short dude will have an slightly below average girl

Here's the problem with guys like you. You obsess about looks in a very unhealty way. Instead of raniking youself and others, how about you just go out and have fun with girls?
>>
>>18130278

Yeah, she left you because you are a bitter asshole. Your looks were not the defining factor. I mean, she did date you for a while, didn't she?
>>
>>18130282
Because looks and wealth are literally the two most important things in today society? Attractive people have an easier time doing everything and succeeding. You can't just pretend that doesn't exist.
>>
>>18130290

I don't have to pretend. Those are advantages, sure. But, as I said, fat dudes get chicks. So it's not impossible.

Now, if you can only ever be happy with a blonde bombshell, then don't be salty when she wants Mr. Grey, right?
>>
>>18130285
I never acted bitter or clingy towards any girl ever. Why are you afraid to admit women can be shallow too?
>>
>>18129648
Facial exercises it will take a long time, but it will help.
>>
post a picture. braces can help if you're one of the few with seriously disfigured teeth.
>>
>>18130303

Women can be shallow, obviously. But your post was absolute: all women will leave you for a better looking guy.

Are you too afraid to admit that's bollocks?
>>
Only thing that comes to mind is getting plastic surgery. You can't really camouflage an ugly face.
>>
>>18129648
You're literally the average height and weight for men dipshit. My friend is 5'9" and has gotten more pussy than most chads. It's about being confident and not giving a fuck about being turned down by girls.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.