[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for people with a fucked up past to feel this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Emotional.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Emotional.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
When I drink coffee I feel extremely "emotional". I sit there and have flash backs and I get tears rolling down my eyes. Sometimes this shit happens in the middle of a classroom, in the middle of an experiment or just walking back home.

Problem is that it only happens when i drink coffee. So I have a cycle where I feel nothing all day long. Then I have to drink coffee to feel my emotions. But when I drink coffee I feel sad and shitty.

Sorry I dont mean to sound like a hipster or an edgelord. In my day to day no one has any idea I have any of these issues, I hide them well. But I was wondering if it's normal for me to do this shit. On one hand I want to feel, on other hand I hate feeling sad.

I feel like the more I do this the more I am starting to embrace myself and finally open myself up for discovery, I repressed alot of pain and suffering that was done to me. But on other hand it's me spending time being sad, instead of being happy.

So? I don't even know what I am asking. Just give my validation for this behavior, make it sound reasonable to me. I thank you in advance.
>>
>>18129217
Sorry but that doesn't sound reasonable
>>
>I have to drink coffee
>coffee is the source of my flashbacks
Then don't drink it
>>
My mother was a serious alcoholic and I guess subconsciously I'm averse to actually taking any kind of mind altering substance , I have never had alcohol,weed, not even coffee.

I'm never that guy who frowns on people, I'm not uncomfortable at all around people who don't. I just never do it.

I dunno, am I missing out on some part of life? I'm in college right now, nobody pushes it on me but there is still that feeling of being the odd one out, the only sober person in the room.
>>
>>18129264
You can be sober and go to parties. I have a couple friends like that and they're chill af. If anything, I have a ton of regrets from the drugs and drinking I've done the past four years.
>>
>>18129217
Coffee might not be the cause but a trigger.
If you've got this routine and you sit down to have a drink your mind could be going into "me time" mode?
I get like this in public sometimes and it sucks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.