[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adv for a fatass closeted fag pls - Former fat guys pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1457600395477.jpg (75KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1457600395477.jpg
75KB, 535x577px
>26
>6'1'' 330lbs
>been in hetero relationships all my life
>but ive always been attracted to cute younger guys, out of my league, and plus i have to play the "eww fags" role everyday irl
>dick is small because im a fatass
>decide i want to become fit and loose weight
>but learn of the horrors of loose skin
>also learn of the cost of skin removal

If anyone here can share if they had any slightly similar experiences, i'd appreciate it. I feel like my life is over at this point and i wont ever be able to truly achieve what i desire in life. Asking for a friend before i kms. thanks.
>>
Lose weight fatty fag
>>
Yea don't read up on liposuction and assume the same thing will happen if you lose weight naturally over time.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
You're 26 OP you're still quite young, if you lose the weight naturally (healthy eating and exercise) a lot of it will bounce back. Once you've lost all the weight go hard on the weights and use plenty of stretch mark cream. In 2-3 years young boys will be pouncing all over you!
>>
>>18129237
I wanna do it naturally. I have already started changing my diet, exercising (cardio and weights) I just dont know about the loose skin. It's something that will just be stuck on me forever.
>>
>>18129244
Thanks for the encouragement anon. I just am horrified that i'll turn into something even more hideous.
>>
>>18129245
Nigga skin is elastic. It didn't rip apart when you put on the weight and it won't slog off when you lose the weight unless you just cut the fat out of yourself with surgery.
>>
>>18129244
This, the sooner you work on it then the better your chances are. Moisturize like a boss. Also, gaining muscle helps!
A bit of extra skin is nothing compared to the benefits of being in shape, your body will really thank you for it.

Also, sorry to preach but stop joining in on any 'lol fags' humor. It's horrible for any gay person who overhears and it's going to have a lasting effect on your own psyche. You don't have to out yourself but you should be strong enough to say "oh actually it's not that funny.... such and such is gay and they're cool. My masculinity isn't threatened by gays" or whatever.
>>
>>18129244
>In 2-3 years
Man that's the frustrating part. I'm in a similar position as OP, minus the dick loving. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but god damn is it far away.
>>
>>18129303
I'm sorry. I don't mean to come off like that. I don't really bash anyone for it irl. I just live in a part of America where everyone is really backwards when it comes to homosexuality. I've been repressed for so long, i just can't really cope with it. Again, I'm sorry I came off that way. Im just really insecure. I definitely sympathize with people who have to struggle with it.
>>
File: freddie-mercury.jpg (69KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury.jpg
69KB, 650x430px
>>18129303
>such and such is gay and they're cool
>>
Also thanks anons for the advice. It appears that i have other things to work on in addition to fitness.
>>
hi OP, gayfag here and I'm also fat, not quite as much as you but not far off

now I'm not saying you shouldn't want to lose weight, cause that's always a good thing, but don't go assuming you'll never get into a relationship because of your size.

There are a lot of guys in the gay community that are attracted to bigger guys, and most of them are young twinks.

my boyfriend of 2 years was 19 when I met him and I was 25. he's a twig, I'm so not.
>>
>>18129189
Your life is not even close to being over. Never say that, type that, write that or believe that ever. Next time you think that go to a cemetery, life is over for those corpses. Go to an old folks home, life is nearly over for those people. Think about all the people who are paralyzed and have crippling degenerative illnesses. Think about the at least 1 billion people on the planet who have to make a great effort to just get enough potable water everyday. Then get up and realize how great of an opportunity you have right now. You can lose weight, you can work, you can save for surgery if you want, you can make goals and achieve goals. In one year of work and dedication think where you can be. Picture the work you have to do, the struggles you will endure, the hardships you have to overcome. Then picture the outcomes of those efforts. Go OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.