[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 years ago, my sister had a daughter, and due to her age, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1476761768104.jpg (96KB, 488x434px) Image search: [Google]
1476761768104.jpg
96KB, 488x434px
16 years ago, my sister had a daughter, and due to her age, the courts ruled her unfit to properly raise a kid, and the father took custody. I saw her daughter every once in awhile but it was always limited to special family events. And then I went away to college and got a career. Since then I haven't seen her. I haven't been a part of her life that much.

I used to be a lead animator at a few small gaming companies back when every fuck with a Kickstarter thought they could Phil Fish their way to millions. But since then I moved to help my sister out and get her back on her feet. Its been a few years but shes got a great job and is married now. Shes getting custody of her kid back. But her daughter is now 16 years old.

My sister has asked me to help out with her and babysit. I dont really know what to do or say? Like Im not really sure how to babysit a near adult? And I dont even know what shes like now. Im worried shes as shitty and stupid as her father. Im also worried what she will think of me now that Im just a random art hasbeen living in a small place filled with a bunch of pokemon dolls. Im kinda worried Ill be a disapointment since she used to look up to me. Im also not sure what to even do to keep her entertained. Im just so use to sitting at a desk drawing for days.
>>
>>18129110
Explain to your sister that 16 yr olds don't need babysitting? That for starters.
>>
>>18129114
Yeah I thought the same thing too actually. She did offer to pay me though so I just went with it.

My sister just recently got married and theyre still in the process of moving to their new house and is currently living in an apartment. I think she just doesnt trust her daughter to not fuck with the weird druggy roommates stuff.
>>
>>18129142
Then just hang around, if she wants to talk to you then talk to her.
She's still a minor but old enough that she might not want to integrate into your family. Let her know that it's an option, but don't pressure her.
>>
>>18129142
Just chill out with her and shoot the shit.

She's a fucking 16 year old, her opinion f you shouldn't matter. But if this is bothering you, perhaps even you think you're a washed up has been animator?

Maybe this is your subconscious telling you to do something worth honor.

If she stays in her room, then w/e. But order a pizza, get some movies on Netflix or HBO or whatever and just hang out. Don't baby her, she's a near adult.

Just act like you are hanging with one of your bros friends who you haven't really known long enough for yet and you need to break the ice. That's all.
>>
>>18129170
>pretend she's one of your bros friends
But then I'll want to fuck her
>>
>>18129174
Breh don't be a fucking autist and just hang out like a normal human being.

Why not just take her somewhere? Like Venice Beach or some shit

Idk why but I'm assuming you're in Cali
>>
File: what you need to do.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
what you need to do.gif
348KB, 540x400px
>>18129110
Nigger, this sounds like the premise for a shitty Slice of Life and Harem anime. Dude, she's 16, her body is ripe by then and ready to get plowed. You know how to keep her entertained.
>>
>>18129170
Totally think im a wash up. Totally do. Kinda blame my location just because theres no work for hundreds of miles, but im doing some work for a small company that actually seems promising since it hasnt collapsed in on itself from an egomaniac director yet and actually has the gull to pay me what im worth.
But yeah, im probably over thinking this. I just still keep seeing her as the little girl I lied to about the Dinosaurs and the Nazi teaming up with eachother and being stupid/gullible

>>18129174
>>18129191
You're awful
>>
>>18129212
OKAY now listen.

When you first see her, just say this

"Let me tell you about the Jews"
>>
File: adolf.png (1MB, 1237x591px) Image search: [Google]
adolf.png
1MB, 1237x591px
>>18129216
This is helpful advice. Thank you!
>>
>>18129229
THEn when her mother gets home she can talk shit to her about dating a deadbeat.

But start with subtle redpilling tho
>>
>>18129170
Just this, exactly this
But remember that she is a teen, so if you watch anything on Netflix try to keep it clean etc, it's awkward watching sex scenes with your older relatives. There's a difference between not babying her, and being inappropriate (offering her a beer etc)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.