[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up with fiancee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1480277751762.jpg (42KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1480277751762.jpg
42KB, 728x522px
So a while back my fiancee worked at this bank and basically had some "emotional breakdown " and thought we're not in love because she had such great banter with her male supervisor and had some huge enough crush on him to think about breaking up. So we almost broke up over that but we stayed together if she would look for other work and not be around this guy. Well slowly she wanted to go to social after work stuff with all her co workers and I'd be the bad guy for not letting her go. So now she has this group of 4 friends and this guy is one.

Now she has another job but still has this group of friends where he's in the mix. She doesn't want to cut him out because she says that might destroy her group of friends of something. So I have to deal.

I've tried to bluff her at this point saying stop being around him or we're and she's says I'm too controlling and fine were done.

So now I have to either break up or deal.

I don't want to see this guy at my wedding or every few weeks because these are her only friends.

Inb4 cuck
>>
>>18129103
>Inb4 Cuck
Hey now, let's not rule out all our options here.
>>
>>18129103
That really sucks

I'd deal. You'll feel like shit if you break up anyways, at least you can feel better knowing she comes home to you every night, not him.
>>
>>18129103
She sounds insensitive and selfish. Her friends are more important to her than you and that won't stop after marriage, it will get worse. She will also definitely cheat with this man.
>>
>>18129108
Kek

But seriously OP, I'm sorry to say, but she will cheat on you.

Break it off now.
>>
>>18129122
>>18129159
You can't assume she's going to cheat
>>
Couple's counselling. You guys can talk about how you feel about it and get the opinion of a neutral third party whose only job is to help your relationship succeed. Not continue, but genuinely succeed.

If there's a problem still going on they can help address it and get to the underlying causes, if there's not a problem still going on they can work with you both to patch up the damage caused by the initial problem. They can help you be more sympathetic to her side, and her more sympathetic to yours.
>>
>>18129103
She thinks you're not in love
She does not respect your desired boundaries and does not seek compromise
She would rather spend time with that guy than obey you

The facts are right before you and yet you are blind. Amazing OP. Really good job.
>>
She is trying to hop to the new guy and will do so as soon as it becomes a real option for her. Right now it's just a crush and she isn't sure that it would work out so she wants to keep dating you while she gets to know him better.

She might not cheat on you, but she will definitely break up with you when she is secure with him.

Tell her that you don't want to be controlling but you're not ok with her being friends with this one specific dude that made her question your relationship.

If she chooses this guy's friendship over your love then she really didn't love you all that much to begin with
>>
>>18129103
Lets cut the bullshit. The girl you believe is your gf is he believes is his gf too. She keeps him in line with the prospect of being her one and only and keeps you in line fearing you will be replaced but she keeps both you fools.

What's crazy is you know she has another guy and won't dump her.
>>
>>18129301
If she had a crush on the other guy and thinks she has to keep him around despite having a bf who's upset about that, it's sooner or later gonna happen.
>>
>>18129497
I don't know about that. I have a fiance, and I also know this woman who I have an attraction too. Because I make bad decisions and I'm selfish, I keep this woman fairly close to me. That being said, I will never cheat on my fiance, regardless of how I feel about this other person.
>>
Find new better girlfriend. This one is trouble. If you really meant something to her she'd have cut this guy, this group and the job out of her life and found a new job. You're being played. Good luck
>>
>>18129103
How about don't be an insecure little bitch.
>>
>>18129508
Women do internalize the concept of loyalty.
>>
>>18129534
>Gets subtly cucked
>If you get mad you are "insecure"

Feminism, ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>18129103
break up
>>
Find yourself a close female friend and tell your girlfriend that you want to remain close friends with her because you have a crush on her.

See if she likes that.
>>
>>18129508
Yeah man, just keep people you're lusting after close to you. You know it's wrong and you know that the moment you get the chance to fuck her and get away with it, you're in her pants. But you probably know that she won't give you the chance so you think it's alright because "there's no way something's gonna happen" right?
>>
>>18129704
No, I have the self-control not to, that's why. I love my fiance too much to cheat on her.
>>
>>18129725
You're thinking of this from a guy's mind. Girls think differently.
>>
>>18129739
This, if she thinks she can do it without you ever finding out there will be no remorse from her part all, because she will tell herself it's 'just sex' and she 'still loves you'. Women will rationalize everything, don't trust them unconditionally.
>>
>>18129456
just listen to this guy

I've been there...
>>
>>18129103
Ditch that bitch. Her effort into guilt tripping you is a sign that she doesn't care for your feelings and she's just using you as a cushion. You are getting cucked.
>>
>>18129456
This is too true. I've seen this often in women, sometimes in men too. I don't do this because it makes me feel like utter shit, but I'm asking myself if it could be worth it. Got cucked exactly like that in my last relationship and stood there alone and crushed while she got over me through riding the other guys dick and seems to be over it far better than me. Maybe I should've kept options open. Maybe it would've kept me from getting crushed like that.
Sorry for the blogpost, just asking if that would be justifyable and what other anons think about it
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
1458315907942.png
122KB, 1210x794px
>>18129103
>>
>>18129969
well fuck, that hit hard
>>
>>18129994
Reality hit you hard huh?
>>
>>18130004
it describes EXACTLY how my last relationship ended and what happened to a mate of mine. It's exactly what fucked me over and what I have to find a way to deal with, because last time I couldn't.
>>
>>18130016
Women will leave you 100% of the times when she thinks she can do better than you, or if you don't lead/wear the pants of the relationship. Hollywood and feminist media lied to you.
>>
>>18130036
Well there's always someone better than you and the other guy that happened to was undoubtably the leader in the relationship. Guess you just have to read the clues right and keep options open. Not everything about your woman is under your control
>>
>>18129103
try spending time with her. hang out and shit. show her the chemistry is still there
>>
>>18130110
It's not whether there is someone better, but whether she COULD do better. And it's not about keeping the woman on a leash but about being the head of the couple.
>>
Bamp
>>
Leave her. You told her you weren't comfortable with this dude in her life, and she didn't respect that or you. Even if you tried to really put your foot down at this point, she'd just start sneaking around with him as "friends" because she didn't want to make you mad. Trust me, I know from experience.

She can be "just friends" with whoever the fuck she pleases, true enough. But you can be engaged to whoever the fuck you want as well. Find someone who shares a mutual respect with you, and you will be much happier, my man.
>>
>>18130461

This. It isn't some "jealous act" to dislike him; she was about to fall in love with him, you two found a solution (her changing jobs) but as she still sees him regularly, even as a friend instead of as a co-worker, she's not holding up to her end of the bargain. And it lacks respect towards you and your relationship if she tells you to "stop whining" or that she'll break up with you. This smells like you being cucked all over; you're better off with someone who does respect your feelings.
>>
>>18129103
Either tell her to quit hanging out with this guy or you break up, i would break up because passive agressive behaviour of a partner has to be dealt with like you would with terrorism which means not at all.
>>
In terms of relationship drama, a woman and her manager is the equivalent of a man and his secretary.
>>
she already has her escape plan ready with this guy. get yours ready and ditch
>>
File: 2013-02-05-12-10-43-am.jpg (129KB, 1247x700px) Image search: [Google]
2013-02-05-12-10-43-am.jpg
129KB, 1247x700px
My Mad Men bros will get it.
>>
here are ways to salvage, maybe:
1. call her out on her manipulating "you are controling". Ask her to explain, what exactly are you controling. It's actually her duty to either keep guys out of her head or her reach. You are just the police investigating a breach.
2. make her jealous, jealousy gets women crazy for a long time. Hell it took my mother 20 years to realise, she should not have gotten jelly those 20years ago, but now she is three kids in and no turning back.
3. become good friends with the guy, a real bro who he knows really well and their shit will end soon, because the guy will not be able to do anything more with her. bro's before hoes. Maybe get him hooked up with a good looking friend of your girl? that will seal the deal even more.
>>
>>18130649
>call her out on her manipulating "you are controling".

This is the most important part the inexperienced guys of this board should know: every time your gf tells you that you are being too jealous or possessive (or something alike), she is actually trying to relieve herself of the guilt of having doing something wrong and transferring to you (we all know women never take responsibility for her actions, ever. It's always hormones, 'men are shit anyway', 'just having fun', &c).
>>
>>18130685
having done*
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.