[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applying for student loans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4583.jpg (24KB, 274x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4583.jpg
24KB, 274x422px
How the fuck do I even start this?

I live in cali, and I am lost on this. My school is expensive as shit and I basically need $72k in loans. How do I start the process?

My credit is pretty shit, and I've made some financial mistakes in life. I'm 21 now, so I hope I can get approved.

I'm in a stem major and am looking into a big job field after so paying them off should not be a problem.
>>
>>18129033
So you need 72K for the rest of your school? What year are you?
>>
>>18129033
Go to the bank, when they ask you why you're there tell them that you want to apply for student loans. It's pretty much someone's entire job to do the process for you as long as you sign the paperwork.

Go to multiple banks and get a number of quotes. I recommend a co-signer.
>>
>>18129036
1st year. I'm starting school next semester.

That's only for two years btw, I plan to do 2, enlist, them finush the other 2.

>>18129037
Banks? I am actually in hot water with two banks right now, for not paying my bills. I fucked up, but do you think I'll actually be able to get that much money still?
>>
>>18129125
No pal, I don't. If you're already in debt then getting a loan w/o a co-signer will be near impossible, and full-ride scholarships are rare for whites. Find someone in your life to be your sponsor? A grandparent will do, just don't fuck anybody over.
>>
>>18129130
Fug

I'll do what I can with scholarships by applying to every single one

Bound to hit some of them. But I'll try to manage, maybe some bank will take me with high interest.
>>
72k a year?? consider a different college or major bro, unless u REALLY want that career. Especially in ur situation. Heck, if it doesnt have a good starting salary or u end up not finding a job due to lack of experience in the field, id say ur fucked on that one
>>
>>18129173
Nah $36k a year, $72k is what I'd take it for both years I plan on attending.

It's Biochem, and I plan to go to PA School after. With medical exp and patient goes from the Army I see no reason why I would not be accepted to PA School. From there, PA's start at around 90k a year so I should be good.

If all else fails, I go research for the DoD and make good money.
>>
File: Karl.gif (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Karl.gif
98KB, 500x281px
Do not fucking do that holy shit.

And I thought my $10k of loans for three years of college were extreme. Holy shit dude don't do that to yourself
>>
>>18129197
>10k
>extreme
What, are you only making 5k a year? Christ
>>
>>18129033
Your school has a financial aid office. Walk in and ask for help. That's what they're for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.