[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to change yourself or is it hopeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1471467029905.jpg (33KB, 451x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471467029905.jpg
33KB, 451x448px
is it possible to change yourself or is it hopeless
>>
>>18128985
depends.

you want something meaningful, you're gonna have to cough up some meaningful context for us to work with.

cuz if you're just short and bitching about wanting to be taller...
>>
>>18128985
I want to say it is, but I haven't figured it out. Depression/social anxiety/drug use?
>>
>>18129085

Not OP, but I'm short. What do I do?
>>
>>18129098
Lift. It's your only hope of having sex appeal.
>>
File: 1489127779119.jpg (48KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1489127779119.jpg
48KB, 736x736px
>>18129085
no nothing like that, no physical issues, but mentally i'm a mess and I wouldn't even know where to start

i suppose the biggest problem is i live on impulse, and will easily ignore problems until they're over-sized and hard to deal with

i'm constantly telling myself "tomorrow we'll do x and that'll fix it" but never follow through, just keep repeating lies to myself to keep me happy and feeling like everything is going to work out

i don't know where to begin to fix these problems though, at this point it feels like it's part of who i am and I should try to learn to live with it instead of change it...

i dunno man, shit sucks
>>
>>18129104

Okay. But as far as height is concerned, does cycling work?
>>
>>18128985
Yes it is possible and no it is not hopeless.

Just start. Somewhere, anywhere. Change one simple easy thing about your life. Then another.

Leave the big psychological things for last. Actually, changing the little things may well solve the big ones.
>>
>>18129294
The only thing that works for height is breaking your legs and having them set so you will be taller.
>>
>>18129294

I'm tall and have banged a few tall chicks that said they were really into banging guys notably shorter than them -- made them feel alpha -- just throwing that out there -- I think it's more common than most guys realize
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.