[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend with low self esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Help me guys, my girlfriend is constantly saying me she feels like shit and that shes worthless.
She keeps ask me the reasons im in love with her.
Obviously everything I tell her doesn't change her views on the matter, it almost feels as if she wants me to tell her that she is actually shit.
She's also mentioning suicide and how shes too afraid to actually do it.

How do I deal with it? It's really frustrating
>>
>>18128855
Telling someone with low self esteem that they arent as bad as they think they are isnt going to help them sadly. If shes having thoughts of suicide, get her to a therapist or group counseling.
>>
the only thing you can do is keep loving her. and if in the end your love wasn't enough for her then so be it ...Also I agree with anon about her seeing a therapist or group counseling
>>
She's need to seek professional help. It's good to reassure her but it's only a temporary fix. Her asking can become almost like a habit at some point. There is a root to the problem, chances are it's more than what meets the surface.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.