[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2099.jpg (153KB, 500x333px)
IMG_2099.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
In one of my courses we were asked this: "Sinbad the pirate offered to give Wendy a ride across the river in his boat, but only if she slept with him. What's Sinbad's likability?"

All of the women in my class vilified Sinbad saying how he coerced her and forced her to do it and elevated Wendy saying how "strong" she was. I asked my mates if they'd still vilify Sinbad if he made that same offer to young George saying if George gave him a blowjob he'd take him across the river? I was shocked to hear them say that no, it'd be "different" if it was a guy and not that bad! Wtf??
>>
>>18128817
what is Sinbad only offered a ride if Wendy introduced Sinbad to her mom so he could try and fuck Wendy's mom? Is this villainous? Of course they are being hypocrites by the way. In their minds Sinbad would be using his manly "power" over Wendy whereas with George is a strong man who wouldn't be bothered as much with Sinbad's request. Point this out to them and see if they agree/disagree. It's a double edged sword for them.
>>
>>18128817

To add to other anon's point.

Make Wendy a 9 year old and George a 9 year old.

People will probably be equally pissed at horrified at sinbad.

Now make Wendy a 90 year old and George a 90 year old.

People will still be horrified and disgusted at Sinbad.
>>
>>18128845
Yeah I asked them point blank why it was different to them and they didn't know.
>>18128854
Yeah. Exactly. I did point these other things out to them and they were still adamant that it was different if it was a guy instead of a woman. And when I pressed for their reasoning again, they were confused and admitted they didn't know why. The male classmates agreed with me but the females were confused. Wtf??
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.