[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamorous Bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: nqznYGU.jpg (200KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
nqznYGU.jpg
200KB, 1280x853px
How would you feel dating a polyamorous bisexual female?
>>
>>18128726

i dont tolerate polyamory
>>
Personally?

That wouldn't be a relationship, that would be a friends with benefits at most.

Do not expect any sort of emotional investment from me, and expect me to move on when I find someone serious.

Just my 2c though.
>>
>>18128726
I would feel nothing. I would basically treat them as a FWB but I wouldnt grow much attachment to them. I would be nice to them but at the end of the day nothing real.
>>
I wouldn't date her.
>>
>>18128726

Like I'm not in a relationship, and it has no value. I dated a legitimately bi girl for a while, but I knew she was really into me, and I was a priority over her just fooling around with other people.

I'm not even that conservative, but polyamorous people just want to have their cake and eat it too, and being into both men and women just doubles your pool of people you're "in a relationship" with.

Just call yourself single and stop pretending you really give a fuck about these people.
>>
My dream relationship.

(assuming of course that she is hot and that there is nothing wrong with her personality).

I could ONLY ever grow emotionally attached to such a girl.
Unfortunately such girls are exceedingly rare.

I loathe monogamy.
>>
>>18128747

you think this kind of person is rare? you are pathetic.

cheap sluts (male & female) who just want to fuck anything that moves is a dime a dozen.

no way to be poly & not have something wrong with your personality tbqh
>>
>>18128757

They are rarer where I live. I'm not American.

Also wanting to have casual sex doesn't make you poly.
>>
>>18128761

then move to america. you can find out for yourself how unfulfilling it is.

people who have casual sex with multiple longtime partners are by all means poly. its the same thing.
>>
Bisexual is fine. Poly shit is not.
>>
>>18128726
I wouldnt date you and would assume you have issues
>>
>>18128726

As this anon >>18128732

Be warned, you're probably going to get a lot of angry foreveralones and bitter virgins raging because the question insults their fantasy scenarios and they can't conceptualize things outside of it. Don't take it to heart.

That being said, know that you SHOULD be aware that you ARE swimming against the stream here, and are in a minority case.

Really, as long as you are upfront and respectful about it all, and everyone involves knows what's going on, who gives a fuck, you do you.

>As a complete side note:
I just noticed OP's image....
1. Is she really putting money in her mouth? Ew...
2.Why is that 1,000 yen bill red? So they could avoid the first problem?
>>
I think I could be in one OP... and it's nice

It was never planed. My gf was a closet bi and we tried threesomes three times. The first two sucked, no intimacy at all. But the third one was a girl we met on tinder but with who we got along really quick. The threesome was awesome, we cuddled a ton, it was really strange, like very passionate and loving sex but with two girls instead of one.

She lives in another city, so nothing more has happened. My gf really liked her girl and even though she doesn't admit, I think she grew feelings for her. And honestly, I'm not jealous the least, finding it really awesome so far.

>inb4 cuck
Really? Being cuck'd by two hot girls and getting action? If that's a cuck, count me 100% in

>>18128775
>people who have casual sex with multiple longtime partners are by all means poly. its the same thing.

Kek
>>
File: This doesn't make any sense.jpg (95KB, 248x562px) Image search: [Google]
This doesn't make any sense.jpg
95KB, 248x562px
>>18128726
Why would anyone do such a thing?
>>
>>18128802
>Really? Being cuck'd by two hot girls and getting action?
An open relationship means that your girl may very well engage in MMFs on her own. I mean if you want to go with it whatever, but let's not pretend it's some harem fantasy.
>>
>>18128802

thats called a threesome. thats not polyamory. even a 3-person relationship isnt polyamory.
>>
>>18128726

This should be retitled "whats the easiest way to get cucked?"
>>
>>18128826
Did I mention open relationship there anywhere?

Oh, I didn't. So... how does it have to do with anything?

>>18128832
I know this was a threesome. I said I could see myself in a poly relationship with my gf and that girl and this would be totally cool.

And how a 3 person relationship is not poly? I know that there are other types of poly, but I'm pretty sure it qualifies as one of them.
>>
>>18128726
This isn't an advise question. You're posting to the wrong board.
>>
>>18128726
lol
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.