[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 75497.png (136KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
75497.png
136KB, 1280x1280px
22 and never really had a girlfriend. I have hooked up with several women throughout college though, and I would say I’m a moderately socially active person who tries to go out every weekend. So I have dated this girl for 4 months however the relationship never went beyond hand holding. Looking back, it was definitely because I was too afraid to fuck up my chances which obviously made me appear weak. She made it obvious that she was interested by the way she would hug me, lock hands, run her hands across my body in public, etc. but I was too much of a jackass to reciprocate.
Come valentine’s day I go over to her house and it’s probably one of the most awkward situations I had ever been in. She had made me some baked goods and I got her a couple presents which she seemed to really like. However, the whole night she sat on her phone texting giving me one word replies to all my questions. 2 hours later she tells me that I have to leave her place since she has to go to the gym. I made the horrible mistake of kissing her on the forehead for the first and she just looked at me and smiled a little.
>>
>Cont.
Two days later she sends me a wall of text telling me that she’s going to cancel the tickets to the trip we were planning for a month instead to pay for a marathon she wanted to run and how sorry she was. I told her I was looking forward to the trip but to have fun with the marathon. Two days later I ask her when the marathon was and if she wanted to go for a run and didn’t get a reply.
Here we are a month later and neither I nor her have contacted each other since. I feel like she basically lost all attraction she had for me. She blocked me from Snapchat even though I never contacted her on any social media during this month long period? I’ve been bettering myself and have begun to focus on graduation and getting a job, however her blocking me for no reason completely threw me off. I still do want to make this work but I have no idea whether this “no contact” period we’ve been in is healthy. Any ideas?
>>
>>18128702

move on. this one is over.

but really you need to learn what you want from a relationship instead of expecting your partner to do that for you. thats not her job. you tell her the kind of day you want to have or the kind of life you want to have and you do that, and if she wants to join you then she does. you dont just walk in with no plan staring at her while shes texting.

when im dating a girl and she's on the phone i tell her to get off. im more important than the phone. if she doesnt feel that way then i just leave. always works.
>>
>>18128739
Man, really not what I wanted to hear but makes sense. I just don't see why she would block me today for no reason.
>>
>>18128763

she might not even have a good reason. maybe she was tired of thinking about you & wanted to make sure she wouldnt hear from you again. people do weird things after breakups. its not a reflection on you. you're a cool dude and you deserve better
>>
This girl I didn't move fast enough with last summer waited a month then blocked me on social media. Same concept. She didn't want anything to do with me anymore, even though nothing wrong was really done. Basically it's just moving too slow or not at all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.