[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I boring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: example.jpg (230KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
230KB, 1500x991px
Whenever I try getting into a relationship with a woman, no matter the path it fails.I get real local people matches on Tinder no problem, women lip bite when I strip online, they tell me I value myself way less than I am worth, they say I am easy to talk to, they say I am super cute.

But for some reason I can never solidify a relationship. Even on Tinder and dating sites when I match with people, we set up a date and chat for a bit, when it comes to datenight they just fucking abandon.

All I can conclude is that eventually they realize Im boring or something, seriously wtf am I doing wrong?`

So sick of having to move on to the next girl only for the same problem to occur. Its frustrating me now.

Bonus advice:
advice works fine on this old windows xp laptop but not on my brand new windows 10. i have adblock disabled on both along with firewalls, why wont it work on the new comp?
>>
>>18128622
>claims he goes on dates with tons of women
Hmmmm. HMMMMMM. Definitely sounds like bait to me
>>
Get off line dumbass.
learn to interact with someone ' n the real world. Tinder is for sluts to get a root. Dating sites are for desperate autists who cant socialize.

Do it rhe old fashioned way. Trust me it still works.
>>
Maybe you come on too strong or cease to be a challenge for them. Remember men and women are attracted to very different things.
>>
>>18128629
I dont get on dates. I match with people on tinder often but I can never get that date started

i didnt intend for that to come off as bragging but rather the irony in someone specifying they are interested, but arent
>>
>>18128633
i tried once and she had a boyfriend. id rather know the person is interested me first which is only obtainable online since my workplaces lacks women period
>>
I say either try meeting people in person instead (don't ask me how to do that because I have no idea lol) or keep trying. Or if you're really curious why they bailed.. Consider just asking them. Sure, it may feel embarrassing.. And they may not answer.. But they might also explain what made them bail on you or why they lost interest. It might hurt, but it's really the only way I can see you figuring out why people abandon.
Also, as per bonus advice, I think something weird is going on with 4chan.. And adblocker. I have adblock browser on my phone.. For some reason can no longer choose which sites to allow adblock on anymore.. However it will still let me look at the home tape and /an/ but won't let me access /adv/. I am currently browsing on firefox instead of adblocker. Perhaps try another non adblocking browser. But I do think 4chan is also acting up for some reason. Not really advice but that's all I got.
>>
>>18128673
thanks. I will probably start asking them even if its a no reply. the main reason I do it online is because I have no access to women in my daily life (but I will still try if the opportunity arises)

also ty for the advice, advice. I tried mozilla but it comes up a black screen. not a big deal becaause I have this computer just an inconvenience is all
>>
>>18128622
You seem too desperate.
>>
>>18128673
I'm sorry but this is terrible advice, women will only be honest with you when they're completely angry with you. The answers you'll receive are just them trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings.
>>18128636
>>18128690
These are the correct answers. Most men can relate to this.

Start courting girl
You both admit you like eachother
Keep talking
Have Sex
Somewhere down the line she bails for no obvious reason

It's difficult for men to understand this because you could be 100% consistent in your relationship and it will still fail. We assume relationships only implode due to some fuck up on our part or external circumstances bu that's not the case.

You have to understand women only want what they can't have. You have to remain a challenge, you have to give her some type of goals to accomplish or else she's going to leave
>>
>>18128801
This shit is so fucking true.

OP, how long do you usually wait before you set up a date in Tinder? A lot of girls lose interest if you take too long to show that initiative. Could that be part of the problem?
>>
>>18128801
> women will only be honest with you when they're angry

Not true. People in general are worried about saving face and won't always let their true colours show.

> you have to understand women only want what they can't have. You have to remain a challenge...

Also not true. People in general want things they can't have. Women and men go on dates and have a nice time. Going on a date or two isn't significant in meaning they want to commit to a long term relationship.
>>18128622
Sometimes people just enjoy casual dates and that's it. If you're looking for something more meaningful, stop using tinder and find people irl.
>>
>>18128801
It is not terrible advice. Sure, some women (and men) will lie so they don't feel bad. People don't like feeling mean. But the only way to know for sure why people do things, is to ask them. You are simply making assumptions. Just because it is your opinion, does not make it correct. No one here can claim to know why women are ditching OP. Because they don't know OP. There are no overly clear indicators to say 100% that OP is desperate or anything like that.
Also your advice sucks ass and your generalizations of women can be applied to men as well and are therefore meaningless, leaving OP back at square one.
>>
>>18128851
Truth.
>>
>>18128629
He didn't claim that anywhere.
>>
>>18128690
I wouldnt call myself desperate because I find it difficult and frustrating to land a relationship`that I am interested in. I have turned down women in the past for valid reasons.

>>18128801
Honestly if I have to play games during an entire relationship and consistently give them what they `cant have` then id rather not have it to begin with.

>>18128803
Ive gone both ways. The most recent was a little bit longer but that was the first time I waited longer to try something new.

>>18128807
Again finding people inrl is very difficult due to work. Im not saying its impossible and that I cant or haven`t done it, but online is better for me.
>>
How independent are you? Do you know what you're doing with your life or what you want to be doing with it?

Being directionless or dispassionate about your own life is a huge turn off.
>>
>>18128622
>All I can conclude is that eventually they realize Im boring or something, seriously wtf am I doing wrong?

Why assume they find you boring? Maybe they see you as rude, creepy, threatening, etc.

Not saying you are, just asking why do you jump straight to boring?
>>
>>18128622
Here is my advice for you OP

Firstly, women get so many options in online dating and they have "less time" , biologically speaking, to find a mate. They will move onto the next guy if you don't peak their interest quick smart.

Therefore you need to organise a date with the girl quickly. Get her to talk about herself and invest emotionally in you. If you don't give of too much about yourself she will be curious and organising a date should be relatively simple.

Good luck my friend
>>
>>18129904
it's the least hurtful self criticism
>>
>>18129920

I know, but if you assume how other people feel without any shred of evidence just to protect your ego... well, you are kind of lying to yourself.

If you want to improve yourself, make a real effort to look at yourself first.
>>
Stop using dating sites.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.