[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your white boyfriend of 2 years has referred to you as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 0.jpg (49KB, 634x513px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
49KB, 634x513px
>tfw your white boyfriend of 2 years has referred to you as his "Chinkerbell" to all his friends and family.
>tfw when you essentially wiped your hands of own family to move in with him
>tfw you find out he's been fucking not one, but two women in your apartment building.
>tfw you can't pack up and move back home because you quit your job

What the fuck do I do with myself at this point. I can't stay here anymore.
>>
File: 1488893132973.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488893132973.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
How much do you think you need? Are you moving across country? Is it something you can ask your family for? Or fuckin make him pay.

On second thought. Leave your stuff. Buy a bus ticket. You wont miss it just take your pictures with you.
>>
>>18128264
steal enough cash from him to fund your return. i typically wouldnt advocate such tactics, but id say dual infidelity excuses it sufficiently.
>>
>>18128264
Bro, that's fucking rough. Get a job, get money, get the fuck out and leave that loser far behind. But still, "chinkerbell" holy kek
>>
>>18128264
See if your family can take you back in?

Do you have any good friends that will put you up?
>>
File: 1486823414614.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486823414614.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>18128294

This. If he has such low respect for you then he is probably controlling, meaning he has all the money.
>>
>>18128300
This.

Usually family will always be there for you
>>
>>18128264
get a job u fuck, even if its garbage collection. u need some money!!!
>>
Burn his house. Leave.
>>
>>18128264
That's funny. According to that Hapa subreddit only beta males date Asians, but he can't be that beta if he is getting with that many women.
>>
Yea. Clearly he has never respected or valued you.

Take the time to steal all his money and resources, and then leave, without, a fucking, trace.
>>
>>18128264
That's horrible, you need to ask yourself, "what do I have control over," and formulate a plan to get out of there.

Also, don't date white guys.
>>
I'd suggest you to cut his dick off. I'm serious.
>>
>>18128264
Is there any way you can move back in with your family? Im with >>18128280 and>>18128300 your family is always supposed to be there for you. are your ties with them burned that badly that its impossible to go back?
>>
ahahahahahhaaahhahahaha. why am i not surprised. for all the asian women trying to date up and white, guess what, they dont respect you. just another chink or gook, no different from the other millions of asians out there, and really just a fetish object. feels good to hear about this tho, thanks OP.

tastes so sweet, for all the asian cunts who act high n mighty cuz they dating white, as if it somehow makes them less asian
>>
As a mulatto guy who makes $70k+ a year, dresses well, has hobbies, is very physically fit, and prefers asians because of their more respectful culture, realistic views on relationships, and (let's not kid ourselves), more sexually attractive appearance, I have to say: why are you surprised when a white guy does this to you? I've seen so many asian chicks pick white dudes over everyone else and I can't understand why aside from the color of their skin. I don't have a hard time getting asian girls, but it seems like white guys simply have to exist in order to get asian girls - then they act so surprised when they are treated like items instead of people. I have no idea if this is the case or not, but OP, how about you go for ANYHING ELSE a guy has going for him besides just the color of his skin?
>>
>>18128264
>chinkerbell

Hahahahahahahhahahaha.

Well cheating on you is fucked up, but that's pretty funny, I wouldn't take that personally. If some asian chick called me crackerman or something I would think that's hilarious.
>>
>>18128748
Another upset Asian manlet spotted
>>
>>18128975
Not sure if you're trying to be funny or if you really are so dumb you can't even begin to try to figure out what mulatto means...
>>
>chinkerbell

zozzle
>>
>>18128748
>why are you surprised when a white guy does this to you?
Are we really going to pretend this behavior is isolated to white men?
>>
>>18128264
you should have thought about that before making such a stupid decision.
Go back to your parents house for a while. Cunt.
>>
>>18128264
>Dates whitey
>Surprised when fucked over
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart?
>>
>its another minority with internalized racism fucking themselves over trying to move upward socially by taking dick episode

yawn, you fucked yourself. Don't have kids, I swear 90 percent of the hapa kinds I grew up with have serious issues, and quelle suprise, most of those issues revolve around identity
>>
>>18128264
>tfw your white boyfriend of 2 years has referred to you as his "Chinkerbell" to all his friends and family.
That's cute. I do way more racist ahit wiyh my gf.
>tfw when you essentially wiped your hands of own family to move in with him
That sucks. They hate gaijin or something?
>tfw you find out he's been fucking not one, but two women in your apartment building.
Oh.

If you live with him, liquidate any shared assets. If you have a credit card on his account feel free to run it to the max. And if you have commonlaw status(doubtful) take his ass to court for some.

But get a fucking job is priority 1.
No friends you can stay with?
>>
>>18128748
Basic elimination game.
Asian girls want smart.
That already limits it to white and asian.
Then most want socially adept. That just leaves whites.
>>
>>18129375

>Asian girls want smart

Why not go for Indian American then?
>>
>>18129377
Woman beaters.
Only like a small fraction are doctors anyway. Rest are wannabe gangbangers.
Also the cooking smell.
t. Lives in an actual Indian neighbourhood.
>>
>>18129379

Those are the fobs from India.

I meant Indian Americans, who're basically Americans but appear Indian
>>
>>18129382
Nah.
Fobs have kids that become gangbangers.
Anyway idk why they don't date the whitewashed ones more. Physical attraction maybe? Im sure it exist. Probably in also whitewashed asians. Otherwise chinks can be really racist.
>>
>>18129383

True. Its always intrigued me why Asian girls go for White men
>>
>>18129387
I think it's a subconscious thing where culturally and as a society the west and asians are miles ahead of everyone else. And asians coming from monoethnic states might blur culture and race.
>>
gotta get gook
>>
>>18129276
You're still a quadroon yellow count, my man
>>
>>18128400
>according to reddit
Well there's your problem.

What if - now I'm going out on a bit of a limb here but stick with me - what if, guys who are attracted to asian girls date asian girls regardless of whether they're "beta" or "alpha"?
>>
How could you possibly not have realized that this guy was a huge cunt when you started dating him. Do you not speak the same language or something? What did you even like about him to begin with?
>>
>>18129587
Quadroon... you obviously don't know what this word means either.

I'm half black, half white. My dad was a nigger. My mom was a white masterrace slut.

No idea what you meant by "yellow count". Do you mean gow many asians I've fucked? About a dozen.
>>
>>18129375
This makes sense when if all you can do in life is color in the lines and gamble by the rule every single time.

As a half black, half white man (mulatto), I'll agree with you. Niggers are usually fucking dumb. I feel like a big issue with the black community (many communities to be honest) is they won't acknowledge that a problem even exists, so how can they fix something they don't perceive as broken? Niggers are dumb, and need to burn off the weak. Nothing scares any race more than an intelligent, strong black man. Even scares me lol

But it's boring doing the same thing every time. Why not even attempt to seek out something out of the norm? Is it fear of judgment from others? I can see that as a logical but weak minded answer. The judgment of others does not matter -- unless they are paying your check.

Myself, I definitely do not think I'm the "rule" when it comes to black offspring. Both my parents were homeless when they had me, now I drive a brand $30k car that I paid off in 2 years from a 4 year loan. I'm not rich but I definitely have more money than most in my age group, and have surpassed my parents by fucking miles. I travel, I dance, I cook, I speak two languages, I play an instrument, I lead others, I can lift (overhead press) more than my bodyweight above my head, I have no fear of public speaking since it's part of my job and I have an 8 inch dick (thanks nigger dad). I'm definitely "different" than your regular homeless trash offspring.

I can get asian girls with little difficulty, but I usually have to seek them, whereas white guys actually have the privilege of being sought -- just because a fetishism exists on both sides. That's what bugs me.
>>
>>18128264
LOL, chinkerbell

Guys, OP has not replied at all so it's most likely a joke thread
>>
Why don't you just soddin' kill yourself OP? Fuck me, how do people get themselves into so much shit?
>but i love him
There's no excuse to become so dependent on a person and fuck everything for a person. Literally no reason and excuse. People like you are the anchor keeping the collective humanity behind, OP, I will have you know that.
>>
People who relate everything to race are retards.
The reality of the situation is that you're dating someone who is a total piece of shit. Do anything you can to end it ASAP.
>>
>>18128963
1)he's not calling her that to her face, but behind her back
2)of course you would laugh off something that means nothing to you. you have no clue about the impact slurs have against minorities.
>>
>>18128264
>Chinkerbell
that's pretty good
>>
>>18129847
>thanks nigger dad
Im happy for you man but you definitely have some self hate and identity issues
>>
Guys, /adv/ is really making me hate women.
Like guys come on here with petty bullshit, cringe, /r9k/ shit.
But women come on here with legit fucking STUPID decisions and situations they find themselves in because they can't thing ahead more than two minutes. Then come on here and go "fix this"
Fuck me man I need a break. I do this for free
>>
>>18129997
Maybe you should stop trying to help in b8 threads.
>>
>>18129866

not OP, but I sometimes don't reply in my own threads out of fear of people realizing how dumb I am.

Probably not the case here, but you never know
>>
>>18129997

>Men come with stupid, petty bullshit
>Women come with actual problems

Haha yep, women r so dumb lolz.
>>
>>18128264
Why'd you move in with him then. How could you not notice shit like this before?
As other anons said:
family or
job
>>
>>18130088
>>Women come with actual problems

>muh vagina
>muh bf
>muh friends
Yeah, real problems.
>>
>>18128264
hahaha btfo
get back in the kitchen you gook whore
>>
>>18129991
>self hate
Nope! I love myself. I think about how the odds were so stacked against me but I just knew I had to do the opposite of what morons around me did. It was like somethig deep in me was just telling me the secret to survival given my situation. I love myself, both physically and consciously.

Humanity in general is quite disgusting, really - but also quite awesome. Anyone can be anything. I just know these two races can be garbage because I was born to the garbage of these two races.
>>
>>18129306
This

>>18128264

Op, you and your bfs races are actually irrelevant for the thread. Makes this feel like bait. If you want better answers here, sometimes less is more.

Tl;dr
Live with bf, he cheated with 2 ppl. Too broke to move out.

My answer to you is go to your family.
If they'll reject you because "muh asian pride" then look for a woman's shelter while you look for a job. Welcome to being an adult. Men of all races will cheat on you sweetie so maybe just take your time in selecting instead of dropping your panties for the first chad that smiles your way.
>>
>>18130104

Thos are actual problems, you dumb fuck. Was isn't an actual problem is yet another >I'm a fat and ugly but I want to fuck 7/10 skinny women why is life so unfair ;_;
>>
>>18130138
Show me one topic where a guy has said that.
Mostly, the delusion here comes from girls who are fat yet still want an average guy.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.