[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (4KB, 135x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 135x124px
got into a fight with my gf of 4+ years. she had a surprise party for her friend. her brother was sitting next to me most of the night (at a restaurant), reeked like BO, was obnoxious to the server, took food off of my plate without asking, then feel on top of me grabbing food off his sisters plate, was generally rude, to the point i thought he was drunk, but i guess that's how he acts when he is trying to have fun. at the end of the night he left to go start the car. after 3 hours of him being annoying, i guess i was rude to my girlfriend (i was acting 'moody).

she was texting me about it today, i got wrapped up in meetings at work, and she told me that if respecting her brother is that hard for me then i should put all her stuff in a box and leave it at her slider. kind of hurt that she just threw 4 years out like that over a text. not sure what to say to her about it. any advice on how get past this?
>>
Sorry anon. My only advice is that her brother shouldn't separate the two of you. If you really kicked the way things were going try and talk it out, say exactly what you just did. Maybe she doesn't realize how obnoxious her brother is. Also, btw you hopefully womb have to see him very often so that might help you try to get uses to him.
>>
>>18128247
*liked, won't, used
>>
File: 1488748987732.jpg (15KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1488748987732.jpg
15KB, 319x331px
>>18128232

Its a test. Tell her to put her own shit in a box.
>>
>>18128247
i told her he was being obnoxious, she told me that none of her friends even notice him. she apologized to them and said they didnt know what she was talking about. never apologized to me though.
>>
Is the relationship clearly, officially over?
>>
>>18128232

If she reacted this strongly I'm guessing you don't get moody with her often?
>>
>>18128285
she was mad because i gave her attitude because of her brother.
>>
>>18128232
Your blinded by love. She stopped careing already and is only useing you for somthing. What is she useing you for?
>>
>>18128232
you know if she "broke up" with you using "if blabla then blabla" she's not actually breaking up. she just want you to refuse be all like "you're way too important for me my love"
>>
>>18128503
>What is she useing you for?
nothing?
>>
>>18128279
It seems like the best thing would be to forgot about it and continue things as they were. Maybe she is "going throw some things" you never really know. This is something pretty small to break up over but only if you think she is worth it.
>>
>>18128232
> i should put all her stuff in a box and leave it at her slider
Four years and you don't even live together yet? Shit or get off the pot man, no wonder she is over you.
>>
>>18128821
i asked her to move in with me last year and she said no.
>>
>>18128833
Sounds like you have deeper issues. 4 years is a long time to not make a commitment of some kind. She is willing to toss out the relationship over something petty then you have bigger problems. When somebody starts saying if you can handle X then just break up with me. They are usually just too chicken shit to break up with you themselves.
>>
Put all her stuff in a box, leave it in a slider, block her on all forms of social media and call the fucking police if she turns up at your place.
>>
She sounds incredibly immature. You do not throw a threat like that into a text especially after 4 years.

Tell her you apologize if you seemed moody but you felt her brother was being rude & inconsiderate to you for hours. Then get to the real issue, that text.

Tell her what you told us. You can't believe she would throw away 4 years like that. It really shows how little value she holds for it. Even if it's a fake ultimatum, you don't fuck around like that.

You deserve better. If she not only doesn't respect your feelings, but flat out rejects their value, cut her loose.

What's more important, 4 years or the rest of your life?
>>
File: 1489241344174.png (127KB, 500x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1489241344174.png
127KB, 500x1492px
>>18128232
>Gf
Kys normalfag
>>
>>18128232
Stand your ground. Tell her you care about her but her brother is a turdburggler and you are sorry for that fact.

Tell her if it's even remotely in her mind that you have to be friends with her brother to date her, then she should just marry her brother.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.