[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inb4 yes i got cucked. No im not weak. She did it not me. >Wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 1487030611088.jpg (5KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1487030611088.jpg
5KB, 182x249px
Inb4 yes i got cucked. No im not weak. She did it not me.

>Wife cheated a few months ago.
>Was really remorseful and honest about it. I stayed.
>I cant get over this feeling that im stupid for staying. Like im asking for it.
>I think she lies constantly. Even though i have no evidence. Im basically insane with doubt.
>Can i trust her again? Does it just take time?
>>
Get the fuck out of there you useless beta numale.
>>
>>18128150
>Can I trust her again
No. Cheating destroys relationships. Shouldn't have married.
>>
>>18128150
She came out, but did not try to rebuild the trust? Fuck that, get out.
>>
Advice seems legit so far
>>
File: 1488893132973.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488893132973.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>18128152
Im questioning the idea that men get cheated on because their beta.
>>
>>18128150
I feel like asking though it may be irrelevent...do you have any hobbies she ever gets jealous about?

Girls sometimes get cucked by things that aren't even human only to find love in it...like a pet..I've heard stories

I'd say go to your hobbies, it's what I'm trying...the act of forgetting and submerging yourself in what you love may make you appear as a forbidden fruit or the exact opposite and she may come crawling to you, maybe you'll even learn something about yourself
>>
Leave faggot.

Cheaters aren't worth your time
Have a fucking atom of self respect
>>
>>18128150

The fact that you're a married man who thinks that being cheated on is considered being cucked says to me that you're an immature chode.
>>
>>18128180
Please explain
>>
>>18128168
No, everyone gets cheated on but only betas stay and give them a 'chance'. Once she cheats it's over, girls will walk all over you if you let them.
>>
>>18128180
Being a cuckold means being cheated on, are you retarded?
>>
File: 1489259672338.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489259672338.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>18128194

You might be right. Im not just gonna reject what youre saying
>>
File: Destruction-4.jpg (151KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Destruction-4.jpg
151KB, 1024x682px
>>18128150
>Can i trust her again? Does it just take time?

Depends on the individual. Although, trust is one of the most difficult things to rebuild once destroyed.
>>
>>18128150
I feel you, first long relationship she cheated on me about 3 years in, we made up but the resentment on my part never went away and I chipped away at her for the next two years until it fell apart.

The next girl, we made it 3 years before she cheated, and it wasn't even physical just some online bullshit but this time I made a point to not resent her, I was open with my feelings and let my anger out, I didn't bottle shit up, she did everything she could to atone but in the end she hated herself for what she had done and became self destructive, the relationship fell like dominoes once that start.

Cheating destroys the relationship 9 times out of 10, the trust is near impossible to repair, the resentment is acid that will corrode you both.

What you need to worry about is yourself, you are going to have issues after this, you will be fucked up sexually, maybe unable to get off due to the emasculating nature of a lover cheating on you, you will carry trust issues with you into every relationship and like a disease it will always infect you.

I'm sorry this happened to you.
>>
>>18128180
The fact that you used the word "chode" and tried to call someone out for the incorrect usage of a word (when it was used correctly) says to me that you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>18128150
>Was really remorseful and honest about it. I stayed.
This was your mistake right here. She's putting up an act. She'll do it again, and again, and again. She doesn't feel shit towards you, she views you less than her.
Dump this cunt and move on, it's the only way. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18128150
>wife
start hiding your assets, or selling them to people you trust. and get evidence that she cheated. if its legal in your state, record her talking about the incident
>>
>>18128205
Be a fucking a man, don't you ever dare to treat or chase a woman as if you own her anything, they are supposed to chase you. If you behave like a beta or submissive man, accepting they whatever they do to you then they will have no qualms or remorse over using your as a doormat or cheat.
>>
meds.
>>
>>18128150
I stayed with my ex after she cheated on me. Like you, it haunted me every night. 3 months later she left me. After that I realized exactly how unfaithful my ex was, and came to terms with the fact that there wasn't anything I could have done to change that. If a girl cheats on you, 9 times out of 10 it's better to just leave. Or else you'll end up humiliated, with a giant blow to your confidence. Really, these kind of girls just weigh you down, and it's a thousand pound weight lifted off of your chest once they are out of your life.

Right now I'm dating a girl who actually respects me, and the difference is amazing, trust me.
>>
>>18128210
This. Good stuff
>>
File: 1373693308274.jpg (66KB, 360x327px) Image search: [Google]
1373693308274.jpg
66KB, 360x327px
>>18128203

>Being a cuckold means being cheated on

It doesn't.

>are you retarded?

Sure. Me and the dictionary and every other functional adult who doesn't use internet memes coined by teenage autistics to define our lives.

>>18128188

>Please explain

Get off the internet and deal with your life. You came to an anonymous image board populated by teenage virgins and autistic man children to ask advice about your marriage. You realize how asinine that is? That's like me going to the ballpit at Chuck-E-Cheese to get advice about rebuilding my transmission.

I repeat. Get off the fucking internet and sort yourself out, mate. You need a lot of serious adult help and this place is a childish distraction.
>>
>>18128337
>It doesn't
Retards like you try to say this on here so often, and no matter how many times you get blown the fuck out you keep saying it. Nice try at some sort of intellectual high ground though, fucking retard.
>>
>>18128337
Here's the Merriam Webster definition for your retarded ass as well. It literally just means a man who was cheated on. Go ahead and talk more about those dictionaries that agree with you though, faggot.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
>>
File: 1434590272455.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434590272455.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>18128150

i used to think that if someone cheated it was instant game over, unsalvageable and if you stay youre a doormat cuck piece of shit

then my gf of 4 years cheated on me. We fought a lot and I didnt trust her at ALL for at least like 6 months. But she sincerely hated herself for it so I stayed. I was SUPER fucking paranoid that she was lying to me about shit, because she had already proved that she could and would. Shit was unstable for at least like 6 months. I made her tell me everything about everything and she did. It's over 2 years later now and things are fine. I don't forgive her but I'm not still bitter about it. I trust her again
Maybe it sounds like I'm stupid but she fucking learned the outcome of her actions and I would bet that she would never do it again, to anyone
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18128375
>>18128371

Repeat after me.

Memes aren't real life.

Memes aren't real life.

Memes aren't real life.

Take some deep breaths while you're at it y'all seem mad as hell, jesus.
>>
>>18128379
>"T-the dictionary proves I'm right"
>Gets BTFO by the dictionary
>s-stop posting m-memes
Idiot
>>
>>18128337
>cuckold
https://www.google.com/search?q=cuckold&rlz=1C1TSNO_enUS520US520&oq=cuckold&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
First definition you window-licking retard.
>>
>>18128382

Lol. Ok. I'll play your little game.

OP said he got cucked by his wife, correct? Lets read the verb definition again,

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having sexual relationship with his wife.

So, in essence, he uses the word incorrectly because according to your precious definition he can't be cucked by his own wife, only another man. Since you faggots want to play armchair english professor with me here and complete ignore the other 90% of what I said and argue about fucking dictionary definitions I guess we'll just sit here talking about memes all night. Sound fun? Sure does to me.
>>
>>18128378
Once she earned your trust she definitely did it again.
>>
>>18128399
14 year old arguing semantics of "cucked" on a cambodian picture forum

faggot
>>
>>18128399
>Since you faggots want to play armchair English professor
Nice try bitch, but the one who started the whole "y-you're using the w-word wrong" bullshit here is you. You were attempting to be an armchair English professor, but didn't even know what the fuck you were talking about. You were also the fucking idiot who brought the dictionary into it by saying it agreed with you (it doesn't). Now you're getting into technicalities and semantics because you look like a fucking moron after attempting to go for the intellectual high ground.
>>
>>18128399
>>18128422
Oh, and if we go by the Merriam Webster definition, which is "a man whose wife is unfaithful", your bullshit semantics don't even apply. End your life, retard.
>>
This thread is fantastic and makes me feel better about myself
>>
I'd be done with her
>>
>>18128150
Leave
>>
>>18128203
Ugh, no it doesn't. Dumbass. This word is losing all meaning when useless millinials like you parrot it as the new dank meme
>>
>>18128378
I fuck girls like your girlfriend on a regular basis.
>>
>>18128998
Shh, ignorance is bliss.
>>
Girls are like animals. If they smell an inkling of weakness, they'll act on it and test the boundaries, see how far they can go with how little repercussions.
I work with doggos and that's exactly how they act too.
>>
>>18128150
This was supposed to be your partner in everything, defend the relationship and have your back as you have hers and yet she betrayed you. This is not the type of person you should trust ever again. Foolish
>>
>>18128210
Posts like these are why I come on /adv/
>>
File: b1314543701471.png (4KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
b1314543701471.png
4KB, 300x163px
>>18128337
>>18128379
>>18128399
>being this defensive about someone else correctly using a verb

No underlying issues hiding in there, no sir.
>>
You tell us bro.

What are your options? Maybe you can move on easily and get a new woman. With no kids left behind and no finances tied up with eachother. No hassle... get rid.

Being single is shit for me anyway and honestly i'd be a good little cuck that sticks around simply to not have to be out in the emptiness of space again. If nobody knows society treats cucks better than single beta males.

If you can deal with that life keep going. If not get it together and get rid. Just know that she moved on already when she fucked that guy and she'll putting out all round her if she's single.
>>
>>18128287
Usually is legal to record sound as long as one person in the room is aware of recording device. Basically you can record every conversation that you have and it's completely okay.
>>
>>18130011
>i'd be a good little cuck
Get some self respect.
>society treats cucks better than single beta males
I don't speak for society, but as for myself I may have some pity for a single beta male but I only have disgust for a cuck.
>she'll be putting out all round her if she'still single
Who the fuck cares? Sounds like your goal is to get with some slut and then try to minimize the number of other guys she's going to fuck. Again. Get some self respect bro.
>>
>>18128150
It's tough to trust after that sort of breach. I'm sorry. She has to work hard to earn your trust again.
>>
>>18128150
no. leave.
>>
Who was wrong here?
>She was sending nudes and cyber sex
>Denies it
>I cheat physically cause I know she's lying
>Eventually get evidence and dump her
>Get back together she does same shit
>I break up. Fuck other girls. Then take her back
>Break up with her again cause trust issues

My only mistake was taking her back the first time
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.