[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I feel like the only reason I haven't killed myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3213.jpg (221KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3213.jpg
221KB, 1200x630px
Sometimes I feel like the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of how sad it would make my mom.

Anyone else feel this way
>>
File: 1489102439957.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489102439957.png
87KB, 285x285px
I have. The best cure for depression is success. Make a goal.
>>
>>18128120
That's my reason too it would kill her and I can't make her go thro that
>>
>>18128120
At age 22 with no clue what i want to do.
If i did not have my family i would have found a way to kill myself. What i'm trying to say is Yes,
I feel the same way.
>>
>>18128120
>>18128212
Same here
>>
Yes, i'd have killed myself if she wasn't here.
>>
The real question is obviously ill outlive her so will I just do it once she dies?
>>
>>18128120
>Sometimes I feel like the only reason I haven't killed myself is because of how sad it would make my mom.

Yup.

For about 10 years.

It goes away eventually.

Go do shit. Find a way to improve yourself.

Even if you don't want to, it's slightly better feeling than sitting and wallowing in despair. You will find moments in improving yourself that make you forget for a while, and those will be come increasingly larger the more you keep at it.
>>
>>18128120
Yes. I do. I have for years. I've even contemplated figuring out a way to just give them a lot of money to secure them before offing myself. I still feel guilty af.
>>
Kinda. Except instead of killing myself I'd try to join the Marines.
>>
>>18128791
Why the Marines?
>>
>>18128800
Supposedly has the toughest training. I figure if I'm at my end, I might as well bust my ass doing something like that. If I fail, that's it for me. If I succeed, it opens doors to plenty of possibilities and potentially a changed perspective. On top of that, I've had 2 Marine recruiters try to get me in, so it's been a thought at the back of my mind.
>>
>>18128806
That's cool. Joining the air force or navy will give you better options for when you're a civilian again job-wise, unless you want to make a career out of being a Marine.
>>
24, think about it all the time, every time something goes wrong I really want to, its like I live on the edge of doing it at all times rarely rising above that urge.

The only reason I've not done it is for my mother and my friends, when my mom dies though, if my life is still a wreck, I'm probably just going to do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.