[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (182KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 750x1334px
Why are people so mean?
>>
>>18128083

Because on the internet you have an anonymous shield that protects you from the effects of saying mean things to people - such effects include being punched in the face and having the shit kicked out of you.
>>
Because they feel bad about themselves, and they put others down to feel better. It says more about them than about you. Unless you like, angered them or something. There's no context here. But yeah, it usually says more about the person insulting than the one being insulted. Don't take it personally
>>
>>18128083
fuck off idiot
>>
>>18128104
Hahah
>>
>>18128102
fuck u cunt, i love myself
>>
>>18128083
Often times when people speak they're talking about themselves
>>
Don't worry about it, they are just the loudest. But if you're looking for meaningful relationship, you should look in real life.
>>
Because your a phoneposter.
>>
File: Worse_Than_Terrible.png (301KB, 512x878px) Image search: [Google]
Worse_Than_Terrible.png
301KB, 512x878px
>>18129593
Ah fuck, I used your instead of you're.
>>
>>18128083

Hurt people hurt people.

/thread
>>
>>18129611
or it's just funny when people take it seriously
>>
Everyone carries stress with them. Most people on here especially, because they are insecure and/or unhappy with their life. They come on here to whine or to blow off steam.
When you irk them (which is easy with the above circumstances), they have a knee jerk reflex to air their anger and act it out. Yeah they will think that it was about you being an amateur hipster musician, but really they would not feel as strongly about that if they were more relaxed and what not otherwise.

Besides, most people get annoyed all the time with certain opinions/people/phenomenons they cannot argue with (either literally can't, or are personally unable to express themselves, the situation is too wrong for it etc). I feel like virtually everyone acts/feels like as soon as someone who acts a bit like this trigger online pops up, it's immensely satisfying to make them the symbol of that whole thing you hate and spew every vitriol you feel about it their way. Yes they will rationally know that you're your own person and not an embodiment of whatever they get worked up about, but it's more fun to gloss that over and actually vent.

>tl;dr people want to decompress by letting go of all social norms and acting like wronged kids after a long day of work or wallowing
>>
>>18128083
>OP is BTFO
>makes a thread about his butthurt
Your tears are delicious; cry more, faggot.
>>
>>18128083
post the vocaroo or whatever that made people shit on you
>>
>>18130545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsvagPn6r3A&feature=youtu.be

HAHAHA, holy shit, it's worse than I thought.
>>
>>18130547
It's really not that bad at all for a beginner, he just has really REALLY poor breath control
>>
>>18128083
Cuz MAH pepe
>>
>>1812808
improve thyself before shamelessly putting face into internet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.