[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan trying to beat the puppet klan that always win and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

4chan trying to beat the puppet klan that always win and get what they wanted, help me to defeat those women that born with the giant lips who always win and get their wish lets end it together!

So my problem ive been fitghing those puppet women for long time and always lost to them they always ignore you and they always not impressed by you and you lose to them in seconds and then you are crying and embarrassed you even more

I found two weakness points about the puppet women

1. They scare of brutally, thats mean if you will have the power to burn her easily she will serve you

2. The God DNA - if you will put the god DNA in them they will start to serve you and be your slave even without hurting them they are like robots you can program

But we still have one more problem the crying and getting mad by them, this is the third secret i am trying to find out how to stop trying to impress the puppet klan and how to stop crying while you are with them and stop to be mad too..
I am pretty sure that the third secret is about some drug, i am weak mentally as fuck but i am sure there is some drug that can stop my tears and can make me stop to impress her, 4chan lets find out what is this drug that can destory completley the retard puppet klan if we can make every nerd to ignore them and not trying to impress them we won the fucking war!
>>
File: 1378601818453.jpg (183KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1378601818453.jpg
183KB, 600x450px
>>18128061

Dude, uh. I don't know what drugs you're on, but I would suggest not taking those.
>>
>>18128082

But you agree that those giant lips women always win and get their wish right? why wont you use your brain power to find out their third secret wich drug can end their klan and make us stop trying to impress them or getting mad by them
>>
>>18128092

No, I don't.

I think you have an extreme brain deficiency.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.