[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1486758394841.jpg (6KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486758394841.jpg
6KB, 375x375px
One of my Dads friends has invited me to go shooting in a couple of weeks with his shotguns.
If I go, I certainly wont be coming back. This is my chance.

The last 3 years of my life have been a hellish downward spiral despite every attempt to better myself. I lost the girl i was going to spend my life with. I lost my chance at my dream job. I lost all my savings, my home, my friends... everything.

The only reasons why I haven't done this already is what it would do to my parents, and I haven't had the balls or means to use any other traditional method.
Im currently being seen by doctors 3 times a week on home visit to help me get out of this. But despite all the medication and therapy, Im losing what little hope I have left. I have no will to live anymore, I gave my life my best shot and failed miserably. There is no reason for me to keep going on.
I feel bad for my parents, mainly because of how much of a failure Ive turned out to be, but also because they are going to lose their only son. I also feel bad for the guy who is going to have to deal with my suicide. But I've had enough. Its too much to take.

I dont want to do this, but I dont know what to do otherwise.
>>
Selfish prick

At least try and go to a forrest or some shit and hang yourself don't use someone else's weapons and have hin clean up your mess

Pussy
>>
well yea, you either must face your shit and deal with it or just off yourself.

but killing with your dad's shotgun...damn he will live for the rest of his life with the regret that he contributed to his son's death...that's just sad.

how about you show the world the middle finger and in spite of the bullshit that's been thrown at you just be a persistent mofo and keep hitting your head at the wall until it breaks (the wall that is).

It's easy to commit suicide,(and it is a solution mind you) but if you manage to get out of the rut you're in and find a meaning in your existence you may have some fun in the end.
>>
File: 1452183213540.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1452183213540.gif
2MB, 500x305px
>>18127951
eat some shrooms or drop some acid before you go on the trip and ask yourself why you suck so much cock
>>
>>18127951
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP RIGHT NOW. PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE AND ASK FOR HELP. RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>18127977
>f his life with the regret that he contributed to his son's death...that's just sad.

it's not his dad, it's his dad's friend you have no reading comprehension.
>>
>>18127951
call the suicide hotline, they will not turn you in, they will not call the police unless you are planning to do it RIGHT NOW, don't base your decision on these fuckers on this imageboard talk to somebody who is trained to actually help.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.