[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invite girlfriend to prom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: yahooboss.jpg (33KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
yahooboss.jpg
33KB, 350x260px
Hey guys, I (19) have a complex situation and I would be thankful for any helpful advice.

Well, first of all, I have a girlfriend (22) and a best female friend (19) who, even if she is really close to me, doesn't know that I have a girlfriend. It really isn't that I wanted to keep my best friend on the hook, becoming a girlfriend just isn't a thing I wanted to burst out as some other guys do, since I don't think that it's something THAT special to tell the people.

However, it happens that my prom will be next week and I'm going to dance with my best friend which my girlfriend knows about.
I would probably spend the night with my friends and the best female friend (which are two different groups), so I don't know whether I should also invite my girlfriend who knows nobody.

My problem is that my best friend might be disappointed that I haven't told her anything about my girlfriend and she is also going to make her hairs curly because of my request.
Besides, it might be uncomfortable and I wouldn't be able to spend the last time to probably see all my friends together as I would do without my girlfriend.

Thanks in regards.
>>
don't invite your gf
>>
>>18127812
Could you please also explain...?
>>
>>18127814
you already did
>My problem is that my best friend might be disappointed that I haven't told her anything about my girlfriend and she is also going to make her hairs curly because of my request.
>Besides, it might be uncomfortable and I wouldn't be able to spend the last time to probably see all my friends together as I would do without my girlfriend.
>>
Girlfriend is okay with you having female friend and trusts you. Her presence would also ruin your fun, it's not her fault, she's just not in the circle. She also understands that. You are literally the only person in the equation who thinks there is any reason for your gf being there.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.