[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Waluigi.png (448KB, 569x325px) Image search: [Google]
Waluigi.png
448KB, 569x325px
So I think I fucked up my friendship with a girl. I hangout with her alot but its just me asking her all the time to do it. Sometimes its yes sometimes its no. So I asked her if she is getting annoyed by me constantly asking her regardless of my answer. She told me she rather wait until she wants to hangout instead of always asking. So I brought up a question

I said I dont really get what that means because you never asked as much as me, but when i do ask sometimes its a yes, does that mean you just said it to shut me up or felt obligated or something?

Now I said that and wasnt angry, wasn't coming at her but after looking at it I can see how it came off that way, I got an answer that I didnt expect

She said when I ask she doesnt think she has the energy to do hangout all night like we do but when it does happen its fine. Then she said im not gonna placate you.

I told her I wasnt trying to bring this up to make me feel better, I was doing it to just see how she felt about it and I wanted to prevent her from being annoyed or pissed at me but I made it happen anyway, I told her sorry from bringing it up and I should of left it alone.

She's depressed, on meds and all and has a down mood most of the times, but when she opens up shes amazing honestly. Now I think she'll never hangout with me alone again after what happened. By me bringing it up and now knowing she wants to wait until she is ready to do it, but never has asked me at all cept like 2 times I have a feeling its all over. We used to hangout like 1-2 times a week but it was only from me asking. I have no idea what to do here to fix this. Do I just wait it out with a small hope of her randomly saying she wants to hangout?
>>
>>18127629
Bump
>>
>>18127629
Continue to take charge. She needs you in her life. Maybe she doesnt like to iniate. Some ppl have that personality type. But it sounds like your dumbass went ahead and fucked it up. Congrats.
>>
>>18127819
What even makes you close to thinking she needs me in her life...

Also yeah I know I fucked it up alot, maybe forever honestly.
>>
>>18127629
OP here again, Im pretty sure I lost her as a friend imo, like recently when she texts me its really aggressive or angry sounding, I think by me being curious and doing this because I just really wanted to know if it was a bad thing or not, I made things alot worse then it was and I fucked up.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.