[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489451195459.jpg (43KB, 560x354px) Image search: [Google]
1489451195459.jpg
43KB, 560x354px
So I started to workout at the gym at the end of 2015. I was doing very well and lost like 40 pounds, gained some muscle, people noticed and said stuff whatever. My problem with it was I did it for the wrong reason. I had a girl in my friend group who I wanted to catch her eye because I honestly felt like she was perfect for me. Well turns out I was taking too long and she got a bf at the start of 2016. I kept going to the gym but it became harder and harder on my body because I felt horrible about it. I lost motivation to do it because I lost her. Well overtime I started to change the mindset from I need the gym now more then ever because if im lucky enough to meet a girl like her again in my life then I wont lose her like I did my friend. Now that worked for a little bit but my mind kept going back to the girl I already met not the one I might meet. She broke up with the guy a few months in and I started to just kinda remember all the reasons me and her couldnt be together. I came to reality that she was my best friends ex and I wouldnt want to do that to him, also im not good enough for her and I dont want her to downgrade to me. Well the end result is I went from the gym 6 days a week to now im at nothing. I've been at a stable weight but I want to lose it and get in shape. I just cant muster up the motivation which translates into me have no energy to workout at all and I just sit him. I really do want to lose like another 30 pounds but I just can't stay focused anymore.
>>
>>18127533
Bump
>>
>>18127533
Just fucking ask her out, dude. Christ.

It's not backstabbing your friend, just don't do it like an asshole. He only dated her for a few months. They weren't soul mates. Tell him that you're going to ask her out, that you've had a crush on her since before the two of them started dating and you hope he's OK with it. If you want to really want to go for sympathy points you can tell him that she's why you started going to the gym and working on yourself originally. I wouldn't, but you can.

Then man the fuck up and one way or another go get some closure.
>>
>>18127611
Not the guys she dated when I was at the gym wasnt my best friend. She dated him before that guy for about 2 years.
>>
>>18127632
Gotcha, I misunderstood. Well, OK then.

Look, my advice is probably going to remain the same, although it's a more delicate situation than I realized. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18127702
She's 21 im 22 but I know for a fact im not good enough to be with her even if my best friend was ok with it ( I never asked him but still) The guys shes been with are outta my league and shes outta it also.
>>
>>18127710
Who cares faggot girls have gnarly emotions, and people she rejects one day she might fuck the next, just to feel beautiful to someone bc some other girl made her insecure. You might hit her up on just the right day to land sex or even a relationship.

Don't bank on women thinking things through clearly or standing by any of their previous statements regarding their actions. They are emotional and act on those emotions more than they like to admit
>>
>>18127746
So I dont know if you saw what I said before but she was my best friends gf for 2 years, and I have some respect and morals in me not to go after her even if she is ok with it. It just hurts knowing I lost my chance with a girl like her.
>>
>>18127710
>>18127760
Dude, listen to yourself. You're going in circles.

>>She's my best friend's ex!
>That's OK, actually.
>>But she's out of my league.
>Not necessarily.
>>But she's my best friend's ex!
>>
>>18127839
The main point for me not even trying it is shes my best friends ex. They were together for 2 years, they lived at her house together all that time, I have respect for him and I cant do that and betray someone i've known for 10 years for a girl ive known for 2. I just dont have that in me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.